Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its very hard to make pee pee when its that cold ....
both Ivan and I head to the back porch to pee first thing in the morning, kinda like a bonding thing but I draw the line at crapping with him...gonna be hard to hit the target tomorrow morning...we gonna get cold out there...that tarp is covering my dwarf buddah belly bamboo...it's way too tropical for a freeze...I can't get close to covering all the other boo...way too big...
matter of a fact I think the whole group should have a piece of cheese....
and here I was thinking of a nice aged provolone...

The cold weather seems to bring out the energy in both my dogs. BB acts like a young pup wanting to run and all when she knows good and well she’s gonna pull a muscle or strain something doing that (like her mom) and Maryjane the puppy is is in heaven with all the leaves blowing about in these gusty cold winds. At least it cuts about 10 minutes from the cold walk with them going faster and not poking along smelling every leaf. Expecting 10F tonight and not above freezing tomorrow. Y’all stay warm friends

The cold weather seems to bring out the energy in both my dogs. BB acts like a young pup wanting to run and all when she knows good and well she’s gonna pull a muscle or strain something doing that (like her mom) and Maryjane the puppy is is in heaven with all the leaves blowing about in these gusty cold winds. At least it cuts about 10 minutes from the cold walk with them going faster and not poking along smelling every leaf. Expecting 10F tonight and not above freezing tomorrow. Y’all stay warm friends
Cold on this island .
Tonight, I'm wearing my flannel thong .....

not cold enough for shroomage, Ivan and I just were on the deck taking care of binniz...

I'm in a jungle surrounded from eyes, I greet the morning every day by watering the landscape...hands on my hips...Ivan still pisses on the backs of his heather paws...he's such a pig with a non stop woodie...:eek:

I'm in a jungle surrounded from eyes, I greet the morning every day by watering the landscape...hands on my hips...Ivan still pisses on the backs of his heather paws...he's such a pig with a non stop woodie...:eek:
i remember being young ...

Latest posts

Back