Broke-n-Toke Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks art.... here anything about dd is he out of the cornner.......well hope all is cool in the future and rember this is a hobby for 90% of us it is and should be relaxing... not im going to get stoned..... bbb....

Greetings distinguished members of the Broke-n-Toke Auxillary Post 420!:ciao:

I'm afraid the indoor gardening industry (racket) would shudder if I tried to apply for a membership in the B 'n' T cuz I've spent more than the ceiling allowed probably on bat guano...:hubba: But nonetheless I thought I'd share my latest play toy... My HoboCloner! I've found this method to be very useful when you only want to take a half dozen clones. I'm using Rapid Rooter plugs, Power Clone gel and a couple of Glad cheapo plastic food storage tubs. If you don't have the 6 pack sectioned seedling tray to put the plugs in they can be flipped upside down and will stand on end just fine in the tub too...;) I drilled a couple of tiny holes to thread a twist tie thru on each end to keep the lid on the bottom... Some velcro would be pimpin':D

I know for those who haven't cloned yet that it gets built up into this huge 'task' and I just wanted to share another easy method. With the small space and the humidity dome they really stay nice and perky with only minimal spritzing...:) I suppose you could take it down a notch and use peat pellets @ 15 cents ea or less for a medium OR maybe an old sock if you really wanted to go Hobo...?:p

Happy Hobo Clonin'! :cool:

boxcar.jpg

HoboClonin3.jpg

HoboClonin1.jpg

HoboClonin2.jpg

Dahova said:
in the picture what is that?
I have a 70 watt high pressure sodium, a 150 watt HPS and a 175 watt Metal halide. Paid $15 for the 70 watt back when I first started to grow.Got it at Lowes on the discount rack. I would use that with an arsenal of cfl's LOL. Then I got the 175 watt on craigslist for $30 buck just had to rewire. Got the 150 watt on e-bay for cheap shipping free. Its cool for a couple of plants at a time. Not that bad on power. Cant wait to get a 400.

hey Art ! :D

160$ HPS
95$ nutrients
7$ pots
20$ soil
10$ air pump (for the water i use to watering ;))
Fan (i found it in the house!!)
2$ Temp meter
3$ Magnifier
35$ Aurora indica seeds(Soon will be here!!)
165$ XL grow tent (i haven't buy it yet,but i will..soon i hope.)

....497 :aok:
i dont think im going to spend more exept for more seeds in the future :D

PsyJiM said:
hey Art ! :D

160$ HPS
95$ nutrients
7$ pots
20$ soil
10$ air pump (for the water i use to watering ;))
Fan (i found it in the house!!)
2$ Temp meter
3$ Magnifier
35$ Aurora indica seeds(Soon will be here!!)
165$ XL grow tent (i haven't buy it yet,but i will..soon i hope.)

....497 :aok:
i dont think im going to spend more exept for more seeds in the future :D

Pictures, PsyJiM! :hubba:

:eek: I started this all wrong. I bought a clone first, and a book later. Everything was out of order. When I realized how dumb I was, I thought I'd just keep her alive, learn more, then get serious. Like I said, dumb.
I did not have the money to even buy the clone, but I did anyway, thinking I'd just get it to our place in Cali, and all would be well. I didn't know about cold, heat, well...anything.
I read some from my Jorge Cervantes medical mj book and bought a bucket(?$) and waterfarm kit ($15 appx). No lights, because they cost too much, LOL. Later I bought 1 HO T5 ($50). Later I adder a 4 tube HO T5 light. Anyway, I'll skip the cost breakdown, you will see in the pictures. What you won't see are the paperback books that I used to raise the ladder that I used to hold the light. As my girl grew, I had to keep raising the ladder. Eventually I had it on plastic boxes. Then, I read it would double or more in size once I went to 12/12. :shocked: I cleared out a garage storage cabinet and moved her in. On advise from several of you here on MP I tied her down (LST). I tried to keep the cost to a minimum out of necessity. I can't get pictures small enough. I think I'll upload picassa then post the pictures.

LOL Zem! I just gave up. The pics were too big and I finally gave up. I'll post later with them.

Reactions: zem
Gone2pot! said:
LOL Zem! I just gave up. The pics were too big and I finally gave up. I'll post later with them.

Dude...

That's the BEST read I've had in some time... PLEASE tell me more...:p OMG... i love every detail...LOL...

:holysheep:
Cant wait til you resize yer picz...

thanx:cool:

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
thanks art.... here anything about dd is he out of the cornner.......well hope all is cool in the future and rember this is a hobby for 90% of us it is and should be relaxing... not im going to get stoned..... bbb....

DD got time off for good behavior and is out on parole :D Hey, DD! Welcome back! PM Hick and ask him to add you as a leader!

I have a few questions for the Broke and Toke President, Czar, Furor, Deity, Godfather, or whoever is in charge.

Do we get a B&T#?

Is there a beat in? I tried to join the Crips last week and they wanted to beat me in. I said no thanks.

Can I make a t-shirt or is this an underground club?

How do we identify other members on the street? Is there a secret handshake?

Monthly dues?

Will this help me pick up chicks?

Thanks for addressing my questions I look forward to my application being reviewed and approved.

Frogman

frogman71 said:
I have a few questions for the Broke and Toke President, Czar, Furor, Deity, Godfather, or whoever is in charge.

Do we get a B&T#?

Is there a beat in? I tried to join the Crips last week and they wanted to beat me in. I said no thanks.

Can I make a t-shirt or is this an underground club?

How do we identify other members on the street? Is there a secret handshake?

Monthly dues?

Will this help me pick up chicks?

Thanks for addressing my questions I look forward to my application being reviewed and approved.

Frogman

I'll take a crack at this one, but there is only Fearless Leader Degenerative Disk :D

Do we get a B&T#? Pick a number, have it tatooed on your butt, take a picture and use it for your avi :hubba:

Is there a beat in? I tried to join the Crips last week and they wanted to beat me in. I said no thanks. We have 3 committees you can join: Vice, Persuasion (aka Kneecapping) and Racketeering.

Can I make a t-shirt or is this an underground club? Was that you I saw at peopleofwalmart.com?

How do we identify other members on the street? Is there a secret handshake? I edited the first post in the thread to include the member list. I'll try to keep it current but I'm not promising anything :hubba:. This is why I never volunteer for stuff :D

Monthly dues? In a Broke-n-Toke Club :confused: By the way, you're 2 months behind on your dues :)

Will this help me pick up chicks? Try a mullet haircut, chicks really dig them :D

As Mind Control Safety Officer, please allow me to take this opportunity to remind all members of the importance of wearing your tinfoil hat when posting in the club thread.

Latest posts

Back