bubblicious & Purple buds microgrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx guys, for the kind words.
tom speaking of kush, i need to go get some kush seeds so i can have some more. A friend of mine be having orange kush. i grew it on my 1st grow and it turned out good as &^%#, but no were a good as wht he grew. He only grow outside. his waz so orangish color compared to mine. ima have to grow it again this time with better stuff

beautiful healthy plants Blunt:hubba:. wish i have the patience to do some nice lst like yours-started with mines but then stoped cause i wanted to flower asap:p :D again great job man:aok:

This is the start of the 2nd week of flower and it turns out that i have a male . it's ok tho, i plan on useing the pollen on my purple bud . So my "q" iz, when do the male start to relase pollen? i waz thinking around week 3 or so. am i right?? I was kinda up set to get a male, but i planed to do this when i bought the seeds. OK so let me give you the details about the male.

Bubblicious
during veg wasnt to bushy packed on a smell around week2-3 of veg, a light sweet scent to it. stem vary waxy, feels almost like a candle. from wht i read, thats a sign of good resin production. as for flower like i said it the 2nd week, but wht i can say is that its branchies have really streched with nice tight nodes, the smell is even more stronger then what it waz, and combined with the smell of the purple the grow box has a candy skunk smell (if that makes sence only way to describe it). flowered at 4 weeks showed sex in 6days

Purple buds
During veg vary bushy responded really well to LST. vary fast growth love nutes(also the bubblicious).faint smell of skunk that got strong when you moved the plant around. flower, it got much more bushy and showing many good bud sites. long branches tight nodes the smell is really starting to come out and be really strong. flowered at 5weeks showed sec in 3days.

nir_bubblelicious_im.jpg

seedman seeds purp.jpg

Hey Blunt -looking good. I love the way weed smells when you move it around.

Don't worry about the male, it's not abnormal to get one. I have a male in flower, and it's getting ready to release pollen. I would say 3 or 4 weeks into flower would be a good time to collect pollen. Early male pollen may not be the best if your breeding.

PB

Oh im not up set about the male in the least bit. im finna get my money worth outta these seeds. I will be moving the male to my fish take with no light other then what i have on in the room. i herd they dont need much light to mature.

After i posted i tied down the branches of the PB. MANNNNNN i love the smell it have and the growth is extreme. compared to the veg, growth IZ OUTTA CONTROL!!!! during the 1st week of flower it look like it doubled size already. the bubble growth is outstanding, sence finding out its a male i see many ball clusters forming at the top cola. not much on the branches. its really showing that single cola action that in the pic, jus not buds:(.

Been following your grow for a while, and they look really nice man. I've also been wondering how you collect pollen as well. Bc I know the balls on the male open up, but how do you control this process?Can you chop a branch off and let it sit in a vial or something? I'm asking bc' I currently have 1 male still in my trash can. I havent taken it out yet, bc it's not full yet, but today I pulled him out of the can and he's still alive after a week of sittin in the dark. The tips of new growth are slooowly yellowing, but the rest of the plant is healthy as an ox.

I'm really falling in love with my only flowering sativa in my flower room. She's putting on some serious bud weight, and since I've snipped the LST bonds off her, it's tipping her limbs down some. I'll probly splint her up for support, but yea.. Plus she's got the most bud sites, and densest buds of all 5 so far! I obviously can't pollenate her with a male indica and expect the same results. So I might just clone her.

Anyone fill us in on how you collect pollen without impregnating everything else?

Great grow so far man, I'll keep watching.

Put a paper bag around the plant and shake the hell out of it. Then put the bud u want to pollenate in the bag and shake it. then pull the bag off and throw it away, now u have only one bud pollenated. or use q tips!

Well ive been really busy working on the house getting it extermanated doing a lil bit of patch work. this weeked ill be dealing with the grow room bleaching it up get it all clean and ready for when i move in next week:D . Still tryna get that HID light. i think ima have to hold off on that game i want, that 60$ will help alot.

Now the plant are doing vary well. balls balls and more balls on the male. I waz thinking bout stripping all the branches off(to protect against accidental pollenation) and jus leaveing the top cola with a sandwich bag on it. cause that will be enough for a few other crosses:hubba: like with Haze or kush(Next Grow:rolleyes:) I jus wonder if it will be ok to cut the other branchies??? or will it go into shock and die??

My lovely lady is just takeing over the grow box really expanding wide all branchies are tied down, i may do this 1 or 2 more times then let it go freestyle untill it jus get tottaly outta hand in there.More white hairs are popping up all over the place:hubba: . Thery are both at Week2 day18. 6-7 more weeks to go:hairpull:

i think i'd try and fashion some sort of divider, anyway sounds like things going along quite well, keep it green, i think mine been in flower 1 week so 7-8 to go lol

Dc

that mean we will be smokeing around the same time.27th of Dec makes 9weeks and start takeing samples at 7 weeks jus enough to see how the buz is. ima do that every week till i feel it to the point i like it, but ima leave some of the buds to go till week 9 jus to see how well they are

awsome grow she looks better and better every time you take a pick lol lookin at her makes me hungry for some smokin....

Hey bro, sorry to hear about the male, I feel your pain. But keep doing whatever your doing to keep that other lady healthy. Yes my bubblelicous stretched big time, but it was mainly due to the hieghth of my light.

i had the light close to mine and it still streched.ima cross them when ever these pollen sacks pop.

the leaves waz dropping i think i need to water. i picked it up and it waz very light , and i didnt get a chance to water yester like i waz supposed to. but pics will be comeing soon

The Purple buds is budding slowly the growth is outragous. really skunky smell. Theres a dense cluster of white hairs forming on the tops:hubba: bud production is really finna take off within the next few weeks.It streched so much, it seem everyday i need to pull the lights up or tie it down. Now i see what people talking about the strech that sativas do during flower. it aint no joke, gotta keep them in check or they will do what they wanna do. No pollen as of yet. it's still goin but it aint popped yet. i hope it hurry up cause my lady is ready for seeds. Ill have pics up soon gotta go get the cam. been really busy with getting the house togeather, after we paint they gonna come out to inspect it and then we are moving hopefully it will be this week but no l8ter then next monday

hey BluntFullOfKush where did u get that fan? Is it expensive? ive been lookin for one with intake and outflow.

Latest posts

Back