bud damage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jash

Reaction score
is it possible to damage hairs tips and further more the bud it self by touching the roots? u see before watering im checking the soil by hand but during last check i touched some roots-yesterday i noticed that some hairs tips look like burned-curled at the middle of plant.if so,how grave?could this effect yield?except this little hair burn (just3-4buds)plant looks healthy at all.

I don't think that's your problem jash. We have broken roots many times and nothing has happend other than slowing down the growth for a few days. Are you growing inside or out? Are you giving them any nutes? Can you post any pics?
jash said:
is it possible to damage hairs tips and further more the bud it self by touching the roots? u see before watering im checking the soil by hand but during last check i touched some roots-yesterday i noticed that some hairs tips look like burned-curled at the middle of plant.if so,how grave?could this effect yield?except this little hair burn (just3-4buds)plant looks healthy at all.

if the hairs are turning brown (looking burned) that just means they are maturing. most of them are gonna look liek that soon.

thanx 4 replies TBG-SENSI,nothing bad at all,just maturity change(5th week in flower).i was afraid cause when started color change just some of them came out with tips a bit burned the rest was ok.

Latest posts

Back