BUD OF THE MONTH APRIL ENTER TODAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Time to Vote for best Bud , Who's Bud is The Best

• Yooper420

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Carty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BoCoGrow

• JoseyWales

• Mallard Duck

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Smoke

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • In Pain

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • sshz

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • nobogart

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah,,i dont get it either. Just because you dont have a pic in the contest doesnt mean you cant or shouldnt vote. There are 19 members voted on the Covid thread.:angiesfavorite:
The Guy running it now does not appear to have the same Authority you had when you ran it,

Last day to cast your vote. I'm gonna have to get one of those ballot box suffers help get more votes......

former-georgia-gubernatorial-candidate-stacey-abrams-waits-to-speak-picture-id1282041182

I have a solution you know Roster
I will not give 2 seeds of any of my mix's
to the member voting against ME (Smoke The Great) 😎
I have the solution of everything in my books&google

Last edited:
Congratulations Duck. Now do us a favor and show us the gear you grew your Dank with. Id like members to see what produces buds like that. The light system,medium,and ETC.
Matter of fact Roster wants all winners to start doing that after they win. Gives ppl a chance to see how certain lights systems and grow techniques work. We always have members asking about what lights and mediums and setups to use. This gives them something to think about.
Mallard you get to be the first. Show us your Grow System brother.👍

Congratulations Duck. Now do us a favor and show us the gear you grew your Dank with. Id like members to see what produces buds like that. The light system,medium,and ETC.
Matter of fact Roster wants all winners to start doing that after they win. Gives ppl a chance to see how certain lights systems and grow techniques work. We always have members asking about what lights and mediums and setups to use. This gives them something to think about.
Mallard you get to be the first. Show us your Grow System brother.👍
Hopper is correct i thought it would be a good idea to see our winners growing system after each contest.
The Boss has been notified as to winner and pic should be posted shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huh, I am pretty surprised I won! Being one of those classic underachievers your parents warned you about, I don't win anything usually. Feels good. A sincere thank you to everyone who voted for me.

I like to describe my gardening style as benign neglect. I feel like a lot of people try to do too much with cannabis adding many supplements and fertilizers, when just like any other plant if you give it water, light, and good soil it's going to be just fine. I come from a gardening background rather than a "growing" background... to me cannabis is just another plant in my garden. I could probably do more to maximize my yields but why? I grow for myself and get more than what I need. I actually haven't been growing cannabis for long.... only about 1.5 years.

Equipment I use:

2x4 tent
240w Alibaba Quantum Board
4 inch AC Infinity Fan
2 PC style fans for air circulation in my tent
T4 lamps for seedlings

Soil:

ProMix HP
Worm Casting
My own compost
Perlite
Some native soil for good bacteria
A bit of a random bag of potting soil I had
A dash of Gaia Green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4

I use tap water and don't bother PHing most of the time.... my tap water usually comes out around 5.9-6.2 which is low but I'm lazy. I use a tiny pinch of ascorbic acid (Vit c) to neutralize the chloramine in my water and keep my soil happy. The only "feeding" I do is some molasses. Probably one of the reasons I often get colourful plants as my plants dip into the energy supplies stored in the leaves during the last weeks of flower. I imagine I will have to actually get off my lazy ass and fertilize a bit when I start growing some longer flowering photo sativas I have planned - I will probably just topdress with some 2-8-4 and see how it goes. I am sure I am forgetting a few things but that's the gist of it.

Cheers and thanks again everyone!

Last edited:
Great Race Brother Well Done
I didn't know you've been growing marijuana for just 1 year
if I had known I would vote for you
but i did not know so I did vote for ME

next time I will use sexy girls in my race
seem to work for you Duck ;)

A Giff To the Winner....:angiesfavorite:
SCDCXBB8..jpg

Latest posts

Back