Bud Pic Of The Month Contest

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Well it seems we have a two way tie this month in the BPOTM contest and we can't have that now can we. I ask that all who haven't voted get down there and vote so we can choose a winner. Thank you everyone

ilright im going now peace but i dont know if i have already voted lol

ugh...I'm getting sick of seeing all the purple....was hoping KindPhriends would win. His plant is insane.

Purple is photogenic... That's all this "contest" is after.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well it seems we have a two way tie this month in the BPOTM contest and we can't have that now can we. I ask that all who haven't voted get down there and vote so we can choose a winner. Thank you everyone

heh heh, not no more :)

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
ugh...I'm getting sick of seeing all the purple....was hoping KindPhriends would win. His plant is insane.

THANK YOU LKGPP!!!!!!!!!!!

That´s what i´m screamin. Seriously, can you get more trichromes on a plant? NO. I´m going to try again for May, this time I´ll try to take a real nice shot. I can´t believe it´s going to be another purple plant.....and from LadyLunatic.....again! Shouldn´t someone only be allowed to win like two months in a row, not three! But I must admit she does have some nice looking nuggets.

kindphriend said:
THANK YOU LKGPP!!!!!!!!!!!

That´s what i´m screamin. Seriously, can you get more trichromes on a plant? NO. I´m going to try again for May, this time I´ll try to take a real nice shot. I can´t believe it´s going to be another purple plant.....and from LadyLunatic.....again! Shouldn´t someone only be allowed to win like two months in a row, not three! But I must admit she does have some nice looking nuggets.

ummm...i never won 3 in a row..only 2 ;)

trichomes? is that what we should be looking for next? heres a green and purple plant trich comparison

AK-GOD.dry1 064 (Medium).jpg

LdyLunatic said:
ummm...i never won 3 in a row..only 2 ;)

trichomes? is that what we should be looking for next? heres a green and purple plant trich comparison

My bad, I must admit you do have some NICE bud shots! I guess i´m just jealous.:eek: Keep up the fantabulous growing!:D

That purple nut is just..beautiful..is that the same shiskaberry cross?

kindphriend said:
My bad, I must admit you do have some NICE bud shots! I guess i´m just jealous.:eek: Keep up the fantabulous growing!:D

no worries ;) i see plenty of pics i'm jealous of too...yours was damn fine too..i actually thought you would win

caribbean_smoker_20
that purple is BC GodBud...lower temps and a cold water leech at the end of flower really brings out the purple...only once though have i ever seen it go this purple

i have also noticed people talking about organics..and i just wanted also to add that the pic of the cherry shishk cross is organically grown

the hubby and myself have done both GH 3 part and Organics...after trying the organics we will never go back to chemicals again :)

God- 096 (Medium).jpg

Latest posts

Back