Buzz kill!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

:mad:

So yesterday afternoon I finally got rid of the hubby and kids for a bit. Long enough to smoke a few hits from my bowl. I happily get everything ready and settle into my favorite chair in the back yard. I inhale the 1st hit....oh no I hear a gate rattling. Uh oh. Surely my family can't be back just yet. Then I see it. My straight-laced neighbor and his young daughter on the other side of my back fence about 20 feet away. :(

Insert the F word here!!!

I run to the other side of my back yard to exhale, then take another quick hit before going inside.

Then a little bit of paranoia sets in....did they smell anything? I was just lighting up the 1st hit when I heard them....

Ugggg, times like these I wished I lived in the boonies instead of Surburbia!!!

SmokinMom said:

So yesterday afternoon I finally got rid of the hubby and kids for a bit. Long enough to smoke a few hits from my bowl. I happily get everything ready and settle into my favorite chair in the back yard. I inhale the 1st hit....oh no I hear a gate rattling. Uh oh. Surely my family can't be back just yet. Then I see it. My straight-laced neighbor and his young daughter on the other side of my back fence about 20 feet away. :(

I run to the other side of my back yard to exhale, then take another quick hit before going inside.

Then a little bit of paranoia sets in....did they smell anything? I was just lighting up the 1st hit when I heard them....

hey smokinmom sorry to hear that ur day ended up like it did hope today is better for u. I also hope that u can break away again and at least be able to enjoy that bowl this time:bong1: :bong: :smoke1: :rolleyes:

SmokinMom said:

Hey I feel for you SmokinMom and have had similar experiences. Your post got me thinking...is there a more discrete way to get a buzz. I know some people cook their mj and make brownies etc. I've never tried that...does it work okay?

Rehab is for Quitters said:
Hey I feel for you SmokinMom and have had similar experiences. Your post got me thinking...is there a more discrete way to get a buzz. I know some people cook their mj and make brownies etc. I've never tried that...does it work okay?

Sure does, Rebab...not as quick as smoking, but, IMO, a much better buzz. With my excess leaf, I make butter; it's really easy, and I'm sure you'll find a receipe on this site. I keep it frozen in an old butter container in the freezer, break off a chunk, throw on a saltine or Ritz, and shovel it in [about 2 or 3 times]. Give it about an hour or two, and feel the buzz. Give it a go...I think you'll like it.

Nelson

Damn...I can jus see the scene in my head.lol.Atleast u didn't get caught..or so we hope.lol

Time to pull out everyones favorite type of brownies!

SmokinMom said:
Ha! Ok, "Funny"!

hehe

I flipped a pack of smokes one time to make a cig come out....

I forgot the joint I had in it.

It landed between the feet of my commanding officer in the Army, and rolled to a stop about 4 feet from him. I just walked over and started a conversation with him so I could put my foot on top of it.

After he walked away, I couldn't believe he didn't see it. I was sweatin...

Glad to hear yours turned out well. Life's little trials.

SmokinMom.....glad it all turned out OK for you and they did not know. I can only imagine how annoying that would be....ughhh.
I live out in the woods ( or the piney's as we call it) & thank goodness I do!! Only one who can see me firing one up is the deer or other critter's. :D

LOL@ Insert the "F" word here...too funny Smokin! :D

Peace~squirt

ahhh the joys of neighbors. Hope all went well for you Smokinmom.

i smoke inside in the bathroom with the fan on ...
or just inside period .. better than toking outside where my nosey neighbors are

Nelson Mutz said:
Sure does, Rebab...not as quick as smoking, but, IMO, a much better buzz. With my excess leaf, I make butter; it's really easy, and I'm sure you'll find a receipe on this site. I keep it frozen in an old butter container in the freezer, break off a chunk, throw on a saltine or Ritz, and shovel it in [about 2 or 3 times]. Give it about an hour or two, and feel the buzz. Give it a go...I think you'll like it.

Nelson

Hey thanks, Nelson. I'll be checking the site for some recipes. This is my first grow, tho, so it may be a while before I have excess anything to experiment with. But I'm looking forward to it.

Rehab

Stoney Bud said:
Glad to hear yours turned out well. Life's little trials.

haha couldnt be more true.. lifes little "if your gonna live like this im gonna make it hard for you" trials lol...

still, thats tough smokinmom, where are you gonna hit it up now?... i was gonna suggest a place but then i thought no, your pretty screwed out of smokin spots....maybe in the car?

Thanks everyone. :)

I'll probably keep token in the backyard. Maybe I'll go to the other side of the yard and drag my chair. LOL.

My hubby doesn't smoke, but occassionally doesn't mind if I do while he is home. Then I go out to the garage. But I much prefer the open air as long as it ain't raining. :) As for the car, it would probably make me reek too much, and knowing my luck, the kids would need to get something out of it then I'd be busted by my own rugrats. That would be worse then being caught by my neighbors any day. ;)

SmokinMom, might I suggest you get a Vaporizer. They don't kick out a smell like you are burning. Very discreet,and very stealthy,and most importantly very high!:bongin:

this what i did before i stopped hidin my tree smokin habits from my fams

id get the inner cardboard cylinder from the inside of a roll of toilet paper, stuff two fabric softener sheets in it then id turn tha fan on n open a window n smoke in my room n when i hadda exhale id blow it thru the makshift filter toawrds tha window, thered be very little smell, juss what comes out from tha end of the blunt, i did this for like 3 years n never got caught, smoked around 3 blunts a day in my room too

..Last fall a buddy 'n I were settin' in my living room about 1/2 way through a fatty. My "early warning system"(barking dogs) went off. A glance out the window revealed Red 'n blues on the top of a rig settin' in my driveway..::eek: :eek:
and a uniformed officer exiting his rig and fixin' to approach my front gate...(more) :eek: :eek:
I met him half way down the walk. It was 'only' a Game Warden, wanting to pick my brain a li'l.
But talk about yer "Buzz kill"...;P

yall aint even knowin you wanna hear tha ultimate buzz kill

kinda long but,

aiight so my n my homie robbed a house n gotten away with it, we were suspects but tha popos didnt catch us up, anyway so my homie sold a kings jersey to his other homie n told him, dont wear it at school cause he went to the same school as the kid we robbed, anyway, the ******* wears it to school and the kid who got robbed spots it n tells the office, the office has the cop come in n question him, the ***** buckles n snitches on us

me n my homie were jukkin trees together n we were gon celebrate getting away with it by smokin a half but my homies families landlord was there fixing the bathroom so we went to his downstarirs room chilled on his couch n started smoken hella weed, we had smoked like 3/4s of the half oz,when all of a sudden the door opens up n walks in 2 uniformed cops......

im juss chillin there like, did 2 popo really juss walk in the room otta nowhere??

n we high as **** wit tha bag of trees right there on tha coffe table, n the popos were like, come with us....

we ended up gettin charged with runnin thru that crib, n all that

but that was a mothafuckin buzzkill

***? Any mods around with an itchy trigger finger. I would like to suggest a compassionate ending to the user above me lol. Nobody likes a thief,especially one foolish enough to brag about it.......:cool:

The Star said:
***? Any mods around with an itchy trigger finger. I would like to suggest a compassionate ending to the user above me lol. Nobody likes a thief,especially one foolish enough to brag about it.......:cool:

Grrrrrrrrr..I deleted my reply. There was the compassion.

Latest posts

Back