C02 feed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhpas they are co2 tabs, which they commonly sell for fish aquariums, and I know nomercysupply.nl sells horticulture ones that they add to the feeding water. Theres debate whether roots can actually absorb enough co2 where it matters, but I know they do absorb oxygen. Im also not sure if sprayin the plants with co2 water will matter, i hear its about as much as you singing to your plants....

Chubakkaz said:
ah, thanks for the reply, does that mean the only way to feed co2 is with a tank?

you can feed with co2 from many sources, gaseous I mean. you can generate co2 with a burner; or yeast, water and sugar; or use tanks of gas; or even drip an acid like vinegar onto baking soda. there are also tabs that dissolve in water, but there is debate as to the availability of co2 thru the roots.

Puffin Afatty said:
you can feed with co2 from many sources, gaseous I mean. you can generate co2 with a burner; or yeast, water and sugar; or use tanks of gas; or even drip an acid like vinegar onto baking soda. there are also tabs that dissolve in water, but there is debate as to the availability of co2 thru the roots.

ah! it's experiment time!!! :clap:

Latest posts

Back