Can anyone help with this issuess or some one jump right in and offer some ideas this is white tahoe cookies growing outdoors ph all over 7 in tn dirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will wait till rain stops and fresh pics tomorrow and see what we look like in the morning

Ok guys today new pics after 1/2 rain sprayed epsome salt solution twice yesterday then tain hers a couple whole plant pics

Attachments

• CF95FC88-9A0A-4FB7-960D-F660309EDC2E.jpeg
    CF95FC88-9A0A-4FB7-960D-F660309EDC2E.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 644FE866-78CE-4AA4-A80A-9C1E1898A990.jpeg
    644FE866-78CE-4AA4-A80A-9C1E1898A990.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 4D512917-5C07-4F7D-A0D9-A78015D1A97F.jpeg
    4D512917-5C07-4F7D-A0D9-A78015D1A97F.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 19
It looks better today still leaning on mag def? Check ph its about 8 today do i wait for more rain or flush or what can bring it down thanks again

Man, it looks like bugs got to it. When you are free-ranging, an uncontrolled environment like that, plants are susceptible to deer, bugs thieves, and alien abductions. Spray the plant down with a little Neem Oil, it's an organic insecticide. It will kill and keep off the munchers.

Hey there rooster thanks for the heads up turned out the fungicide was not safe to use on smoke do amazon delivered me some growsafe and potassium bicarb since then we had 4" of rain sunshine today so i applied trimed all affected leaves off mixed up my usuall bigbud and molassas shes thanking me right now i was startin to panic thanks to you and the rest of the guys shes fatting up good

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Rockey55 got back to me and said his plants responded very well to advice he was given by all
Great Job People

These pics are after i treated for septoria and mag def as well as some bugs i wanted to say thanks for everyones help rooster weedhopper and angie finally stoped raining here in tn trimed treated and looking good again

No idea what size , just get this message when I click on a pic :

Oops! We ran into some problems.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

No idea what size , just get this message when I click on a pic :

Oops! We ran into some problems.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
OK I know why
He sent them to me in a PM and I reposted them
Ask him to repost them here for you That should work

@Rockey55 Can you post your pics you sent me of afterwards Thanks

Latest posts

Back