can i turn a male into hash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well you could if ya wanted the practise and make some very low leval thc bubble hash :D

Yes you can, but you spelled it wrong. It's spelled trash,lol not hash

Don't waste your time. Throw it in the compost pile. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

."bubble hash" requires trichomes. Seldom do males possess enough to collect.

i made some iso-oil out of it..smokin it now...i feel different wonder if im high from the tiny bit of thc...or the alcohol :holysheep:lol

HighDroeD said:
i made some iso-oil out of it..smokin it now...i feel different wonder if im high from the tiny bit of thc...or the alcohol :holysheep:lol

I wld bet it is the alcohol or your imagination...like Hick said you need trichs and males are lacking in it...

Not enough trich's in males. well great I learned another cool thing today, DEATH to all males!

As hick said buble hash no...hash oil using a chemical extraction method such as alcohol or butane..might get you a little...not enough to be worth the trouble, but about all I use a male for is compost or to make seed...

Yuk ! Ya smoke anything long enough it gonna make you dizzy ! Thats what you are smoking now, chemical, not thc.

Latest posts

Back