Can Some1 Please help me?. .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaonehundred

I Am No1&No1 Is Perfect
Reaction score
I am doing my first dwc grow in a 3.5 gal bucket and today is the first day of nuts. When I changed the water and added the nuts the airstones are making alot of bubbles(foam like bubbles). Is this normal? I am using Earth Juice grow 1/4 strength plus one drop of SuperThrive.

Thanks Andy. . Im just a little freaked because its foaming alot.

air bubbles disperse pretty quick from the tank,but you say foaming ? i dont think it should be foaming like soap bubbles on top,i may be wrong if someone can correct me.

Yeh BUD. . . Its like a soapy foam. . .I belive it might be the nuts I added?. I wish I had a camera so I can post a pic . .

i guess its gotta be the nutes that are doing it as you just added them ,andy grows dwc so he would know and he says its ok ....its ok :)

Here's a quick check... Pull out the stone and put it in a clean bucket of water! Does it look the same as the bucket with the nuets?

i have no foam in my buckets.what nutes are u using.air bubbles or foam?

It was foaming. .. I am using Earth Juice and 1 drop of Super Thrive. It's no longer foaming I belive it could have been the way I added the nuts? I added nuts in the water with the air pump on.

aaonehundred said:
It was foaming. .. I am using Earth Juice and 1 drop of Super Thrive. It's no longer foaming I belive it could have been the way I added the nuts? I added nuts in the water with the air pump on.

:eek:

Yeah Cowboy.. .I pulled a ROOKIE move. . .I still have plenty of reading to catch up on. .

Latest posts

Back