Cannabis cornbread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Toker

Lean Mean Growing Machine
Reaction score
Hello all...i just made some cannabis cornbread. Heres what ya do you melt a cube of butter in a pot. Grind some leafs and some buds in a blender or grinder to a flour like substance. Add 1 ½ to cups of the bud/leaf flour to the melted butter. Cook on lowest heat, covered, for at least an hour, stir occasionly to prevent burning...it should look like spinach....add it to cornbread mix and put the cornbread in the oven for about 20 mins....heres waht itll look like (I ate one and i pretty messed up, when i was putting on a plate it got kinda messed up :p)

SUNP0002.JPG

Its soooo good. I finished them all like 10 mins ago....im prettyyy high :D
I recemend it highly.

Sounds like u had a BLAST Dude!!
I just can't wait to get my grow to that point of Finish !!
Left Over Cutting, can have a Good Effect of the body then trying to smoke it,! Going to do that next time with out the wife knowing and see what happens.. Hehehe

If you strain the weed flour thru some cheese-cloth (available in the kitchen ware dept. of your grocery) you'll remove alot of the plant matter without messing with the high...you'll find that this helps your cooked goods not taste so "green"...mmmmmgood!

Peace...j.b.

Great job on the cornbudbread MT. :aok: Gonna move this down to the Marijuana Cuisine - Marijuana Recipies - Marijuana Cooking section. ;)

Why don't you just make up some Ghee? IMO the gritty texture of the plant material intefers with the chemistry ( a factor in your bread falling apart)and the taste that it adds isn't a plus. Also you concentrate the active ingrediants so a smaller piece of baked goods takes you much further down the road.More Bhang for your buck.
If you're getting off in that short a time you ate to much my friend .
9:00 pm your gonna be zonked for a good part of today .
Enjoy your weekend .

godtea said:
If you're getting off in that short a time you ate to much my friend .
9:00 pm your gonna be zonked for a good part of today .
Enjoy your weekend .

LMAO! That's great! He probably ingested an ounce worth in a four hour span! He'll be sleeping for days. :rofl:

Thanks everyone....I think i did eat to much....i just woke up (2:17pm) and I still feel mildly high....lol
And it didnt taste bad at all....tasted like sweet cornbread with a tiny spinach taste....didnt notice any plant texture at all. It was really good.

Midnight Toker said:
Thanks everyone....I think i did eat to much....i just woke up (2:17pm) and I still feel mildly high....lol
:spit:

this sounds like an interesting recipe.
try this next time, take the same weed, make iso oil out of it and put the oil in a tablespoon of melted butter and then add the butter/oil to same muffin mix. tastes very much better, no textural issues.

Hey there Midnight it's 9:30 am here are you still feeling the corn bread?
Try doing it with ghee next time I think you'll appreciate the difference.
There's a good how to thread in the cooking section under "How to make cannabutter"midnight farmer
It is the thread I would have posted if it wasn't already there
Bon Appetite and Happy Trails

I dont feel it anymore haha...but that was a nice long high...that stuff was amazing....im making it when i harvest my other plant again. Okay ill read it...thanks

Latest posts

Back