Cannabis News Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what i heard is that it is good for moods. Do you grow your own or buy it. I live in Texas so im not sure where i would get it anyway, but we have been talking about it.

don’t grow and I don’t know why

lots of folks in Cali sell right online and Oregon to

Grab some coffee and check out the News

TOP THINGS TO KNOW
A large-scale spending bill filed by congressional leaders contains a rider that continues to block Washington, D.C. from being able to legalize recreational marijuana sales. It also extends a separate provision protecting state medical cannabis laws from federal interference, however.
New York regulators are set to approve a plan on Thursday to let people with prior marijuana convictions in their family get a head start on running recreational dispensaries—before current medical cannabis operators can open up to the adult-use market.
The Hawaii Senate unanimously passed a bill to create a working group to study the therapeutic benefits of psilocybin mushrooms and develop a "long-term strategic plan" to ensure that the psychedelic is accessible for medical use.
A South Carolina House Medical, Military, Public and Municipal Affairs subcommittee adopted an amendment to add medical marijuana to a bill on patient access to investigational drugs during epidemics and pandemics.
Rep. Ed Perlmutter (D-CO) keeps bringing up his marijuana banking bill in Rules Committee hearings on unrelated legislation. After he jokingly lamented that it’s not in the new omnibus spending bill, Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) replied, "I don't know how we missed it, Ed."
Rep. Seth Moulton (D-MA) filed a bill to codify protections for Department of Veterans Affairs doctors and military veteran patients to discuss the potential benefits of medical cannabis.
The Maryland House Judiciary Committee and Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee both held hearings on bills to decriminalize drug possession.

Moar News…….

FEDERAL
Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) voiced support for passing a marijuana banking bill.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) spoke about efforts to build support for her marijuana legalization bill.

The Senate marijuana banking bill got one new cosponsor for a total of 42.

Louisiana Democratic Senate candidate Gary Chambers posted a video of himself talking to a marijuana prisoner, saying, "This human, Kevin Allen is in a cage, because of cannabis here in Louisiana. I spoke with Kevin Allen who is serving LIFE IN PRISON for what amounts to a dime bag of weed. Never been convicted of a violent offense. When I say cannabis laws are unjust, this is what I mean."

STATES
The Florida House of Representatives rejected medical cannabis reform amendments.

A South Dakota legislature conference committee agreed to a medical cannabis home cultivation limit of two flowering plants and two immature plants.

The Minnesota House Public Safety and Criminal Justice Reform Finance and Policy Committee approved a bill to expand the state's current marijuana decriminalization law.

The chairman of the Kentucky Senate Judiciary Committee is supporting a medical cannabis bill.

A Pennsylvania senator questioned the state's acting health secretary official about big business domination in the medical cannabis industry during a hearing.

Colorado lawmakers filed a bill to increase oversight on the marijuana industry.

A New York assemblymember tweeted, "When it comes to treating mental health ailments such as depression, PTSD, anxiety and various substance abuse disorders, all options should be on the table. It’s time to pass medical #psilocybin in New York State."

A Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands regulator said there have been no marijuana possession arrests in the territory since at least 2019.

New Jersey regulators held a public hearing to get advice on how to spend marijuana tax revenue.

Louisiana regulators released data on medical cannabis sales.

Michigan regulators will hold a quarterly meeting on marijuana issues on Thursday.

I got your six on that Brother

we take .50 of a gram two or three times a day , or as needed

it really really helps treat depression
Dry I suppose? When I grew, 1/2 gram would be somewhat psychedelic. Wet that would be very small. Mine were just cubensis, nothing exotic.

For me it seemed to come in waves. Not a high I enjoy, most anything stimulating, even some weed can be uncomfortable, usually sativas.

Bubba

Moar News…….

FEDERAL
Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) voiced support for passing a marijuana banking bill.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) spoke about efforts to build support for her marijuana legalization bill.

The Senate marijuana banking bill got one new cosponsor for a total of 42.

Louisiana Democratic Senate candidate Gary Chambers posted a video of himself talking to a marijuana prisoner, saying, "This human, Kevin Allen is in a cage, because of cannabis here in Louisiana. I spoke with Kevin Allen who is serving LIFE IN PRISON for what amounts to a dime bag of weed. Never been convicted of a violent offense. When I say cannabis laws are unjust, this is what I mean."

STATES
The Florida House of Representatives rejected medical cannabis reform amendments.

A South Dakota legislature conference committee agreed to a medical cannabis home cultivation limit of two flowering plants and two immature plants.

The Minnesota House Public Safety and Criminal Justice Reform Finance and Policy Committee approved a bill to expand the state's current marijuana decriminalization law.

The chairman of the Kentucky Senate Judiciary Committee is supporting a medical cannabis bill.

A Pennsylvania senator questioned the state's acting health secretary official about big business domination in the medical cannabis industry during a hearing.

Colorado lawmakers filed a bill to increase oversight on the marijuana industry.

A New York assemblymember tweeted, "When it comes to treating mental health ailments such as depression, PTSD, anxiety and various substance abuse disorders, all options should be on the table. It’s time to pass medical #psilocybin in New York State."

A Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands regulator said there have been no marijuana possession arrests in the territory since at least 2019.

New Jersey regulators held a public hearing to get advice on how to spend marijuana tax revenue.

Louisiana regulators released data on medical cannabis sales.

Michigan regulators will hold a quarterly meeting on marijuana issues on Thursday.
I’m so glad you put these out big. Nice to keep up with what’s going on…

Thats what i heard is that it is good for moods. Do you grow your own or buy it. I live in Texas so im not sure where i would get it anyway, but we have been talking about it.
You can get spore prints on line. Tubes of sterile petri dishes from medical supply, same with #11 scalpels. Dextrose sugar, agar, potato's, quart mason jars and a pressure cooker. 2 Spray bottles with isopropyl in one and bleach water in other. Alcohol lamp, and steady nerves, wet towel at the ready.

Bubba

I got your six on that Brother

we take .50 of a gram two or three times a day , or as needed

it really really helps treat depression
Are they hard to grow? Seems like you would know what you are getting more if you grew them. I’ve been wanting to try them too but am waiting for the right time and place. I have a real trust problem I guess when it comes to someone I don’t know doing the mixing and measuring…. They don’t seem hard to grow tho by watching a couple of YouTube flicks…

Easy, it's just sterile work. When they sprout, it's like magic. A ton come overnight they can be huge. Shrivel up when dried. Touching them stains the white stems blue. I carefully laid them out to dry. The blued ones were not as pretty, but just as strong.

Bubba

the acceptance of psilocybin as a medicine is gaining approval in the medical world and some states are taking action to decriminalize it

woot woot!

lsd was used very successfully in Canada for treating those with alcoholism and schizophrenia , watch the video called Hoffmans Potion for a real eye opener

i know trusted mushroom growers and I am too busy to grow my own

but yeah , they really help keep me on the sunny side of life and my gawd do I need all the help I can get , this world keeps trying to drag me down , but I won’t back down!

the acceptance of psilocybin as a medicine is gaining approval in the medical world and some states are taking action to decriminalize it

woot woot!

lsd was used very successfully in Canada for treating those with alcoholism and schizophrenia , watch the video called Hoffmans Potion for a real eye opener

i know trusted mushroom growers and I am too busy to grow my own

but yeah , they really help keep me on the sunny side of life and my gawd do I need all the help I can get , this world keeps trying to drag me down , but I won’t back down!

I do like the sunny side now ☀️

I do like the sunny side now ☀
Is there a loophole in legal rhetoric that penalizes the possession, sale, and transport of psilocybin, but not magic mushroom spores? It kinda reminds me of why they can sell clones in the veg stage because the contain less than 3% THC. Does this sound right?

Is there a loophole in legal rhetoric that penalizes the possession, sale, and transport of psilocybin, but not magic mushroom spores? It kinda reminds me of why they can sell clones in the veg stage because the contain less than 3% THC. Does this sound right?

i think that is correct from what little I know about spores

When I did mushrooms, it was before computers. At that time, spores and spore prints, as well as live mycelium were not banned. I found this odd as the mycelium IS a mushroom basically the same material, just not in mushroom form. I found mycelium to be just as potent by weight as mushrooms. I have no idea the legal status of it these days. Appears to be improving....

Bubba

If you can locate someone who grows, get a few large fresh caps. face down on sheet of typing paper. It will leave a spore print.

Bubba

Todays weed news

TOP THINGS TO KNOW
The Delaware House of Representatives rejected a marijuana legalization bill. A majority of members supported the legislation, but it did not reach the 3/5 supermajority threshold needed to pass.
The Kentucky House Judiciary Committee approved a bill to legalize medical cannabis.
New York’s Cannabis Control Board advanced proposed regulations giving people with marijuana convictions the first shot at dispensary licenses—ahead of current medical cannabis businesses. The proposal, which is part of a broader new “Seeding Opportunity Initiative" announced by Gov. Kathy Hochul (D), will now undergo a public comment period.
Washington State activists filed a proposed ballot measure that would legalize “facilitated” psilocybin sessions.
The St. Louis, Missouri County Council approved a measure to ban pre-employment and random marijuana testing for most county workers.
Black Missourians are worried about being boxed out of the marijuana industry by proposed licensing caps they say could result in big businesses controlling the market.

Latest posts

Back