Caregivers lose BIG rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dispensaries, as far as the Bay Area, are all around the same. But, I have heard of HIGHER prices in the clubs down in LA.
I have been reading up on the Decision made by the CSC and see a few things.
I must say my friend, you are more "correct", then I.
Simply put, a CG is ONLY in charge of a FEW folks. With that said, the CG must also haveaa bigger interest in the ENTIRE well being of a "patient.
As I read thru the AG statement, Clubs, and Bigger Growers must state they are a "Collective" now, instead of a CG. So, all in all, not much will change. Just termanology.
So, if a guy has 500 plants, he has to state he/she is part of a collective of patients and they were designated the "grower" for that "collective".
Same game, new terms.
So, after a GREAT couple of days of exchanging veiws with you Chronic, the term "CG" and the responsibilites of such, now carry a more accurate" portrayal of what a CG is. The "movement" just has to side step a bit and rename what they are doing to comply with the State.

I hear ya Mom.

I think there is an issue here not being explored. I really don't think this has anything at all to do with the big public land Mexican (or not) grows. I think motivated pot growers abused the cg loophole and between them and the dispencieries basically have been rubbing it in the face of the government for a while now. When you do that negative things are going to happen. Hopefully in the end, instead of a major step back this will be more like 1 step back, 2 steps forward. In a way this really gives us the ability to kind of 'fly under the radar', so to speak. No more gigantic grows that piss off the government. Now it just the 'Mexicans' (or not) doing it big and everyone else stays small and out of the public eye. I think the government is attempting to deal with this blatant and out of line behavior from her flock. This smells a little bit like that old 'don't ask, don't tell' thing. Remember: Time is on our side;) the longer this goes in the direction it is going, minor set backs will be tiny speed bumps and it will be more and more difficult for the government to bring back the old days.

yes mom, people gotta understand the diffrense between a ? an a statment. i did not call anyone rasiest or retarted, i asked if they where. not the same as calling you one. i was calling u out to explane your self.

Oh I see you redefined the english language. However you never answered my question or "explained yourself" when I "called you out." So what is it?

nvthis said:
I think motivated pot growers abused the cg loophole and between them and the dispencieries basically have been rubbing it in the face of the government for a while now.

DAmn right, and more Power to the big grower.

Look man, Our Goverment has been abusing pot smokers for along time, so hell ya, any "loophole" should be exploited until we get MJ Fully Legalized. Period. Until it is treated the same as alcohol, the FIGHT will never end.

My thoughts anyway.

The old adage "The Good Lord giveth, the government taketh away" Amazing ain't it? Self rightious hypocritic bastards can use Gods own words, or even usurp them altoghether, only when it benefits them. If there is a god (my opinion here omitted completely to avoid any religious/political conotation and retrobution from the current mods) those ignorant powers that be will have an awful lot of questions to answer for when their day comes. wrapping my mind around the political/religious relationship is a waste of brain power better confined to 'forget it' status. Better to concentrate on something else even more important. Like making playdough worms with my kid. Jmo.

New_2_Chronic said:
HM Your family sounds more than qualified....But your statement shows just how much you know about using MJ in a medicinal regimen. Im no expert in MMJ but I do know what strains are beneficial and wether i need a indica or sativa to treat my different moods. If im in a depressed mood i knw i need a sativa to lift me up, if im having a psychotic Rage episode i know i need a couchlock indica to throw me down and keep me sedated for awhile....All of this has been gained by experimentation and guaging the effects...

You odviously dont know anything about dosage as well. Your probably one of those people who think, you cant overdose on MJ. You most certainly can, and when it is taken with food its even harder to get the dosage right. Yes it wont kill you but I made some butter that really mucked me up and made me feel very very badly for awhile....Try it if you dont believe me.....

For the records Sativas arent good for depression i would not recommend marijuana for a depressed person or any other drug... But if he were TOO SMOKE OUT OF DEPRESSION i would think he would want a strong fruity indica

It amazes me how quick some of you lose sight of the real prize. That "real" prize is the end to the war on personal freedom. Savvy?

When that day comes there will still be people growing and selling. Will you still call them dealers? Or will you then call them entrepreneurs?

Just like they want, you have jumped right into the chasm of division. Over what? You sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. If a MM patient is not happy with his, or her caregiver they have the option of finding another, or going to a dispensary. What we don't need is someone forcing their idea of a fair price on everyone else. If the rewards are not worth the risk you will have like said above (everyone back on the street).

Let the market sort it out. The more MJ that is out there the lower the demand will be,and that will lower costs, and that alone.

Latest posts

Back