Check em out for me please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
THIS IS MY FIRST GROW.. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE.

18 days old. planted on the 4th. sprouted on the 6th..
strands are stinky sweet pea and cave(snowcap cross).
homebox large, 600mh 20" above tops of plants.. 18hrs light at 78-81* and 6 hours dark at 70-74*.
fox farm ocean forest soil.. I have fox farm big bloom, tiger bloom, and grow big..

I gave them half the recommended dose of big bloom the watering before transplant.. the runt got nute burned a little.. the rest seemed to like it.. I transplanted and then watered with regular water on friday. wed I plant to give half the recommended dose of grow big and big bloom.
I plan to LST starting at 8" and veg for 4-6 weeks.

Thanks!

BTW the light is on so thats why its really bright..

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html <--- "click"
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

r999a.jpg

r999b.jpg

r999c.jpg

Relentless999 said:
BTW the light is on so thats why its really bright..

You musta smoked a fatty before you typed that piece of info! :p

Your babies are looking great! Very healthy. Nice fat leaved indica dom... Now the hardest part... letting them do what they do... Slow down on the nutes... Let them pull their nourishment from the nice soil. They don't need nutes in FFOF at this point... There's plenty of organic amendments to keep them growing great until the next transplant imho... Just a little agua added to the FFOF soil is all they'll need for some time. I've used FFOF for years and my bottle of grow nutes sits on the shelf a lot. Try feeding nutes only when they need it and go light until they're bigger if they need any.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Wow...They look very healthy. The soil looks a little dry. I always keep a spray bottle of water and frequently spray them. I keep all plants real close to the light/s and move the light up as they grow. I found if the light is too far away I got mostly stalk trying to get to the light. I'm no expert by a long shot just sharing my personal experience.

rock on!

They look wonderful Relentless. Nice and tight. Looks like they are responding very well to the environment you've created.
I would agree with Dirtyolsouth in that they don't need any nutrients yet. If anything maybe 1/4 strength.
You don't need to wait till they're 8" to start lst, they can take it much sooner than that.
As far as vegging goes, my experience has been that on an 18/6 schedule they'll tell you when they're ready by showing preflowers. My grows have always shown at about 6 or 7 weeks. It just depends on how bushy you want them.
Congratulations- very impressive!

Using Photobucket to host your pictures is unsafe.

The following are examples of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Site and through the use of the Photobucket Services. Photobucket reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Photobucket's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:

8.36 using the Photobucket Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back