Cheese breeding project (part 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi chaps,thanks for looking in and yes I've run the Wilma's,well,one of them anyway and they are fine but do need to improve the piping connections as they leak like mad,very shoddy to put an otherwise good product on the market with connectors that leak,tsk tsk,but it's just a case of sealing with suitable glue,pva should do it,otherwise a very good value for money bit of kit methinks. :)

It's around day 54 12/12 from seed and the 9 girls look like they'll yield about 2oz+ which is good for a seed to weed 12/12 regime.

Quite a bit of pheno variation but haven't done a turpene (knicker sniff:hubba:)smell evaluation of all girls yet and although I do I think I reported a defo Cheese resin smell,well,it's still evolving and anyway,these girls are for pure evaluation,not breeding although I've made a small selective pollination already with one of the Sk#1 daddies,1 of 3 that I'll be using for the first backcross for some F2's for storage and possible use,glad I've got those coming,another useful tool in ma quest! :watchplant:

Pure Original Haze and pure landrace Shebergan (130k from Mazar-I-Sharif)being grown for other Cheese lines as well as a Neville's Haze 14 week girl,this grows posh totty,all in rudely good health.

So,that's the new F1's and potential daddies but the Cheese clones including STS reversals are being hand fed in Coco but will go into the other Wilma shortly,pics to follow.:)

CSC_0103.JPG

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Hello again, looking good as always.
Could you use ptfe tape for the connections?

2 oz sounds nice from fairly small plants, oh and that middle pic looks well nice ;)

Hi Newbud,

I'm afraid not as it's the connector which is supposed to make a tight fit in a hole in an approx 1/2" plastic pipe,so it's wobbly from the offset,really shoddy as I say and I will go to the Wilma stand at the next Hemp Expo I go to,if only to take the p*** out of their directors for letting a fault like that go out as standard and if you look at the pics,a dollop of suitable glue,be it pva,solvent based or whatever,job done! :p

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Ha, shody gits lol.
Would of been better with t-pieces i guess but the glue will do lol.
Do they push in then?
Pretty surprised they been allowed to get away with that, i'd be straight on the phone kicking off.

Hi again Newbud,

they arent a push fit but a plastic screw thread that did'nt bite but just spun,loada pants really.It's not a big deal Atami will say as it still works and the leaking water is naturally caught by the system but I say ho no! that's naff as any point leaking fluids intermittently will start to precipitate the chems,it'll start to crust up and goes towards general dirt and possible blockages so sack that man and gimme a job Atami you European chancers grrr!:holysheep:

This is "Sick Girl" pheno #9 of the Cheese x Sk#1.

Around day 54 of her young life but she's off to a good start in the pixie crystal department.:hubba:

CSC_0056.JPG

CSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Holly crap man! Is that just the strain or is it cos you got everything dialled in so well?
Thats some impressive looking crystals mate.

wooooo thats great trich prouduction if ive ever seen it!
they look real good rockster!

looking great rockster photography is superb mate btw nutriculture dont happen to make the wilmas by any chance do they cos those amazons are crap build quality too like screw in fittings/misters to the main pipework that leak cos the thread size is one up on the actual mister size-not rocket science to sort it out

lol

uk420maan

Dialed in is right. Looking good Rockster! Keep it up man, Peace.

Many thanks for the compliments chaps,but its not me,it's natures dna doing her thang is all. :)

A few pics from the garden,was about to do a whole bunch of pics and then the lights went off for the day,doh!!!:p

First pic is of one of the Cheese clones,1 of 6,and they'll be at the other end of the growroom.

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

CSC_0101.JPG

CSC_0090.JPG

CSC_0051.JPG

CSC_0063.JPG

Glad you like powerplanter.:)

A few close ups and the vegging plant is 1 of the 2 pure Haze and the purple calyx is from a Cheese clone just starting to flower.

CSC_0033.JPG

CSC_0049.JPG

CSC_0054.JPG

CSC_0056.JPG

CSC_0062.JPG

CSC_0072.JPG

That's pheno #3 in the first pic and is 80cm tall or 31.5 inches at 8 weeks 12/12 from seed.:)

The vegging plant is a pure Haze,1 of 2 and heres hoping for a least one male for a hack with the Cheese.

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

CSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

wooooooooo
your pics are class!
keep up the amazing pics man,
are you using your macro lens?

Yes mate,well for the extreme close ups.:)

It's a Sigma 70mm macro on a Nikon D60 with Sigma ringflash.

I'm quite happy with it but the bulk of the flash head is a bit of a pain as when you move in close you have to move stems and leaves out of the way to stop it snagging on stuff but apart from that it's an ok bit of kit.

CSC_0010-1.JPG

yea i was wondering how hard it would be to get the cam in that close with a flash!
great pics tho man, thanks!

Glad yer liking swiftgt.:)

I must say I'm happy with them,just have to see what the flowering time will be like compared to the Cheese clone as that takes around 9 weeks but can be taken at 8 and it's still a respectable smoke but the Skunk #1 takes around 11 weeks,at least Sensi Seeds version does.I hope they finish within 10 weeks,I'd be chuffed if that were so.

But that's one of the two pure Haze I have and it looks like this one is probably a boy,woo hoo! :guitar:

I grew the Haze with a Cheese backcross in mind and it looks like I'll get a chance to do so.

CSC_0059.JPG

Latest posts

Back