Cinderella 99 (for you eastla kushsmoka)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

legalize_freedom

:cool: this is copied from "the Good Bud Guide" by: Albie

flower period: 56-63 days
max RH: 75%
yield: 140 gr/plant

This strain reflects all the traits of a sativa except for growth, which in this case is slow. This works to a great advantage in achieving a short plant otherwise reflecting all the sativa traits. Cinderella produces closely staggered nodal points ensuring a proliferationof lateral growth later in life or if topped. Large plant setups should allow Cinderella to reach 25-30 cm before topping to ensure a high number of laterals, which slowly move away from center with plenty of secondary development and a very congested format. Leaves are medium sized with a sativa appearance and a liberal scattering of "ladyfinger" fans.

The strain has good mold resistence, tolerating rh of 75%. For an indoor big plant, allow Cinderella to reach50-60 cm before inducing onset as an overall gain of approximately 50-70% can be expected. In a multiple single stem setup will require extra vegetation time; allow cutting to reach 20-25 cm before inducing onset. Resin and hardening begins at the start of week 6, and Cinderella is very impresive at 56 days with rock hard, sativa-shaped colas and an excellent coating of resin. Both these factors increase noticeably if allowed to run to 63 days. Keep EC levels low and flush weekly, ensuring a 2 week flush to finsh.

Outdoor/greenhouse growers will have excellent results with extended vegetation period, and coupled with it's good mold resistence, this would be an extremely rewarding and enjoyable purchase. The buds and colas pack the stems, helped by the very slow growth; the budding sites lock up the stem from the dirt up (good reflection helps) dense and resin adorned, there's no trim whatsoever, and the high calyx to leaf ratiomeans virtually no manicuring after drying. This is a milestone for me in growing a sativa plant with an indica growth pattern.

Aroma, taste, and effect
The aroma of the bud while growing is citrus/grapefruit with real body, it literally erupts when disturbed. After 4 weeks of drying in the dark, the bud's aroma changes from citrus to musky grapefruit. This transitions to taste extremely well: novices educating their palates will enjoy using this exampl. The musky grapefruit taste is extremely long lasting as is the effect, a strong sativa-style delivery to the head washing away immediate thoughts while quickly reaching the body. This herb expands the mind and is excellent for creativity, otherwise best indulged in at the end of the day or on evenings in, as the duration of the effect is exceptionally long with little taper off and no cieling level. This herbs aroma and taste are truely gourmet and really sets this plant apart from all others- a superb product.

Thats all from the book. If you look at Subcool's TGA gear alot of their stuff uses these genetics. It was developed by The Brothers Grimm out of a seed that came from a Jack Herer bud. You can get these genetics from TGA, or Joey Weeds at the Hemp Depot. Here is another link that has alot of info on the C99; hxxp://highboldtage.com under top posts, you'll see it, lots of info in there. Hope this helps ya find the info your looking for.

:bong1: bongs away.....

this is some good info for members who are growing this strain

effen g?? This is the only Cindy 99 I know of, developed by the brothers grimm...what is it that you are familiar with???

Mine is a different pheno, it is a 12 weeker minimum. I have a modified TBG Cindy 99.

12 weeker?? must be more sativa dominate? I don't have a "pure" cindy, mine are crossed with AK47 from Joey weed. But they are really hardy plants, more indica dom. My next purchase will be the pure c99, and some of TGA's gear, they had a couple make HT top 10 of the yr, and I've been wanting to check out Subcools stuff for like a yr, ever since buying his book, I know he is a photographer, but he does an excellent job of making those bud pics look FANTASTIC! I wish TBG were still around cause I would be buying my C99 genetics from them, but since they aren't I'll get it where I can.

Latest posts

Back