Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterchef514

Reaction score
When i transplant my clones to my soiless mixture they seem to go into a state of shock...within 1 hour of bieng transplanted they wilt and in some cases dry out.all the clones have established root systems i verify this before transplant.i also use Superthrive b1.i understand its a stressful process but i lose (out of 50 say at least 5 but usualy between 8 and 12) so 20 % is this normal.im careful i dont touch the roots i try not to expose roots to light to long.i use standard clonex gel ( i dont like it but it works...could someone recomend some other brand?)i use plugs to root it made from tree bark also have rooted in rockwool,had the same problem.
dont have a camera so cant provide photos...thanks for your time...

:peace:

You are using clone gel on already established roots?

i'm gonna say that you are sufficating the roots with the gel... you DO NOT need cloning gel for changing mediums or for putting to bigger pots..... Just take em outta ur cloner or wherever... and put em in ur wool, or whatever you are using.. hydroton.. riverrock... whichever.

Latest posts

Back