Cobains ashes to be burned in a spliff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is true, it actually happened :

LONDON (AP) - Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.

In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

if anyone wants to suck on me i prefer them to do it while im alive! one would think that courtney luv would be tryin to get the ashes back and the (artist) could be charged with receiving stolen goods or some crime. jmo

As much as his music was influential to the time and style of music, i still say he sucked. For what now days gets played on jukeboxes at bars to even on the radio. none of them bands are played from that time period at all. The guy was a flake and his wife is a flake. He wasnt about being a stoner he was a junkie.

SwisherSweets said:
As much as his music was influential to the time and style of music, i still say he sucked. For what now days gets played on jukeboxes at bars to even on the radio. none of them bands are played from that time period at all. The guy was a flake and his wife is a flake. He wasnt about being a stoner he was a junkie.
Oh no, here we go with the controversy...:rofl:

:eek:
...:holysheep: ......[LINK VISITED]...:beatnik:(:rolleyes: )...
...:confused:...
...:joint:....:eek:...Naw...I'm good..:huh:...
...:tokie:...
...Gross...:bolt:...

SwisherSweets said:

1.This coming from someone with a grateful dead avatar.Can you say irony...

2.Swisher must be living in a box because I hear Nirvana on the radio and at the bar all the time.

3.Junkies weren't always junkies.Have a little respect for the sick :(

time4tokin20s said:
1.This coming from someone with a grateful dead avatar.Can you say irony...

2.Swisher must be living in a box because I hear Nirvana on the radio and at the bar all the time.

3.Junkies weren't always junkies.Have a little respect for the sick :(

1. whats the irony, cos jerry was a herion addict?

2. I dont go to gay bars or were a bunch of clubby college students go.

3. The guy still blows monkey balls. Same with Dinosaure Jr, Alice in Chains.

1- The irony is that the Dead didn't have any commercial success so you don't hear them at the bar or on the radio what so ever.

2- Sorry,no college bars where I'm from and Nirvana still seams to be everywhere.

3-I don't care what you thought of his music.There's no need to dis "junkies".One of my best friends died of meth and another on pills.Stuff grabs a hold and some people can never get in control again.So before you go mouthing sick people(especially one's who've lost the battle) you might want to think what your saying.

plus nothing good can come from speaking badly on the deceased. anytime someone looses the battle to substance abuse someone else suffers. regardless of if you're a fan of his music or the genre he did accomplish a lot for the movement of modern rock. and if the artist refuses to say where she received the ashes they almost have to be fake, otherwise she should be charged with receiving stolen property. karma is a funny thing, i try not to disrespect anyone, especially those who can't defend themselves(and that would certainly include the dead) hopefully this is a hoax and he can rest in peace.

I remember hearing about Keith Richards snorting his dad. :p

I loved the grunge bands from the 90s.

No use in arguing who the better band is, it's all personal preference with no right or wrong answer......and this is coming from a huge rush fan. :p Now that's un underrated band for sure. ;)

Latest posts

Back