Colloquialisms for being high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SKAGITMAGIC said:
I.ve never watched a south park, isn't that a cartoon??

Yes Skagit,

South Park is a cartoon. Towlie is a character on the show that is literally a towel with arms & legs. His eyes are always bloodshot and he constantly has a bong in his hand. He suffers from terrible short term memory loss and is usually too high to do anything productive.

He talks in a very high pitched voice and that is the voice that my wife imitates when she is quoting him. It's really only funny to other fans of the show.

My wife on the other hand,(smokes very rarely) is now addicted to my lolipops! She has found that after eating half a loli an hour before bedtime, she doesn't need her sleeping pills that she has taken for almost 12 years. So now I can starting quoting Towlie and busting her chops after she has enjoyed a cannabis laden lollipop!

M.C.., This is Mrs. Skag: I can't tell you how happy it makes me. To know that my lollipot's, are helping so many people. We have heard from other people, that they are helping Cancer patients with pain relief and eating issues as well.With the relief your MS patient is getting and now your wife it's just icing on the cake.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
M.C.., This is Mrs. Skag:.
I can't tell you how happy it makes me. To know that my lollipot's, are helping so many people. We have heard from other people, that they are helping Cancer patients with pain relief and eating issues as well.With the relief your MS patient is getting and now your wife it's just icing on the cake.

Yeah, it is great that they work So well for certain conditions.

My wife has renamed the lollipops, she now calls them, "Nature's Ambien"

Thanks again!

MC

Latest posts

Back