Congratulations Washington State.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
commented on this elsewhere.
i find it messed up; the same month they start selling legal recreational marijuana.. is the same month Marc Emery gets released from jail for selling marijuana seeds.

..i guess we (well, you) are making some progress

It's madness! The supply is gonna be brutal to keep up with.

Here in my little town the closest is selling 30 buck GRAMS!

Peace, Love and Sharing with your brother sure left the pot scene when the money and greed arrived. LOL

Human nature.

Washington screwed this up. We didn't act or follow Colorado. They tried to get rid of med marijuana before they would figure out the legal pot route to go. In Eastern washington, a very conservative area, there are only 2 within an hours drive! We have over 100K population... This is crazy. Seattle is up and running... What a huge cluster blank.

I'm sure it will improve in time. The flood gate is open and the water is going to rush in, no matter what. It may just drip for a while. LOL

Hey, at least you have it. I'm still looking over my shoulder.

Besides, what's the big deal with buying it anyway? Since when do we buy pot? LOL The main part of the law for me is that they allow personal grows (in some states) .

Here in my little town the closest is selling 30 buck GRAMS!

I've seen the test results of what they're putting out, most have thc less than 12%. I only saw one sample without mold and it was 6% moisture content. Crumbly little buds.

Yes this Stuff the State wants you to Buy is Bunk. So nice to have my own..

:vap-leafy_wave:

I've been to quite a few since becoming legal on the 2nd and haven't found ANY to compare with mine or my friends' homegrown.

Grow your own friends. It's the only way you'll get cannabis worth your hard earned $'s.

I just go to pick up hash now.

Latest posts

Back