Cop charged with stealing donuts.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slyder

Reaction score
Campus Cop Charged With Stealing Donuts

Cop lifts $300 worth of pastries

Updated 10:32 AM EDT, Thu, Oct 30, 2008

State police say an upstate New York college campus policeman was helping himself to free pastries at a local convenience store.
The Valero Nice N Easy offers free coffee to any police officer in uniform.Sgt Steve Brody of the Morrisville State College Police stopped daily to buy a newspaper and pick up a free cup of coffee. He also routinely stuffed a pastry into his coat.
Brody is now accused of taking about $30 worth of pastries over at least 17 separate occasions.
Brody, 55, of Morrisville, was ticketed for petit larceny. Troopers say they have surveillance videos.
Brody and his defense attorney declined to comment. Brody remains an employee at Morrisville; school officials say the case is a personnel matter and refused further comment.
Copyright Associated Press

RENTA-A-COPS just piss me off! Dude, funny article.

Yo Ho,

I'll bet that the R.A.P. smokes too, LOL :holysheep:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

well see this....cops has low paychecks...

why bust us for? ya all leos have low paychecks ain't that worth a time?

no.. it not!! in my town the sheriff got 2 years in prison for using DEA to work for sheriff s home backyard cutting trees off and all that and still on the time of employee time card!! .. I did stir it up to the D.A. I'm glad they helped to round it up.. check it out..

if Nice & Easy is charging him with stealing $30.00 in doughnuts(?) , sounds like he po'ed someone. why did'nt they hold out 2 more weeks, and get him for a Felony amount? ( the title say's $300.00 , the thread , $30.00)?
prolly a family man. prolly gonna lose his job. prolly should'a paid for the doughnuts instead of the paper?

:hubba: mmm, doughnuts...bb...

We always made jokes about cops getting free donuts. Guess he thought it was true too. :p

thats lol funny homey. how do you tell your cellmate"im in for grand donut larceny"?

kalikisu said:
thats lol funny homey. how do you tell your cellmate"im in for grand donut larceny"?

inmates would say.."hey is that guy that arrested us? " "let's beat his butt"

cop would run to the door and say "help down here help (crying)" lol:)

If theres one thing I cant stand more than a cop, its a campus cop. That is hilarious! Hope they make an example out of him.

Latest posts

Back