Cops set up pot sting, get stung instead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
The Pinal County Sheriff's Office says a man made off with a police vehicle and 75 pounds of marijuana they had used for bait in a drug sting.

Deputies set up the deal to close out a months-long investigation here. Court records show undercover deputies agreed to trade the marijuana they possessed from a prior seizure for a Hummer.

But the deal went sour on Wednesday at a mall parking lot off Interstate 10 when five men showed up in the Hummer and a pickup. One got into a sedan with the pot and drove away before a SWAT team could close in. The other four were arrested.

Pinal County chief deputy Jeff Kirkham says such failed stings are rare and played down the effect of losing the pot.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/576ddl

hahah fruitybud u find all of these articles! but potheads 1 popo 0 sucks for them but u have to admit its sad that a swat team and a police force does an entire plan to catch 5 unsuspecting people and they cant even get all of them. and not only that they lose all the weed!

lol,they'll definitly find out if theres a snitch in the group.thank god us americans "have the right to be silent" at least if the guy that got away knew who to get rid of the weed to,im sure their family should have enough to bail them out..if they are lucky enough to beable to be bonded out.great thread fruitybud,you never let us down

i know! hes always got the interesting articles i swear. but true all the dang snitches i hate them more than anything!

so , they used the pot to get thierselves a hummer. prolly never reported the weed in the initial bust, but when the hummer deal went south, they had no choice but to report both. afterall, they had witnesses...
thanx fruitybud...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

guess they don't know what GPS is in this city.

75LBS of weed for a hummer? If you ask me, with gas prices the way they are, it would have been a complete rip off!

These whole sting ops just keep getting more ridiculous... I thought they had to get YOU to sell weed to them to bust you. The only solicitation bust we hear much of around these parts is prostitution. They were trading confiscated weed for what I am assuming was a legitimately owned hummer.

Fruity Bud... keep em' comin'

tip of the hat to you
wag of the finger to hummer tradin narcos

Latest posts

Back