Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Killed

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sad yes,but he died doing what loved,,,,feel sorry for his family ,,,p,l,r

I hear Australia is gonna give him a Head of State funeral. That's cool...

They said theres footage of steve when it happened, they said he pulled the barb out himself!, Cornors got the tape now, they may show us someday.

RIP STEVE, From us all

well that's what steve irwin said, if he ever died, he'd want it shown.

I'd say that is all we need.
it's should not be up to the family wether or not to show it.

he already said as much.

it would probably be a very popular video.

I'd suggest that it be sold in dvd form so that the family could make some money.

i dunno about that. i think it should be shown on tv as a hazzard to stay a distance away from stingrays but not sold if anything everyone should make a donation to their zoo or just to their family. i would be afraid what kind of tramatic impact that would have on all the kids that watched and loved his show. them havin to see him die. man that would be tamatic to me

stonett 420- i dunno about that. i think it should be shown on tv as a hazzard to stay a distance away from stingrays but not sold if anything everyone should make a donation to their zoo or just to their family. i would be afraid what kind of tramatic impact that would have on all the kids that watched and loved his show. them havin to see him die. man that would be tamatic to me

agreed

-GG

Stingrays are in a lot of places, they are not a deadly creature unless you are in the middle of the ocean. They are here almost all year long, the point is not "stay away from stingrays", which, granted, is a good idea, but more so, kick it right and don't swim with one bigger than a boat if you don't want things to happen. This was not a "beach" stingray.
I'm not tryin' to hate either, brave dude, did some awesome stuff, buy the ticket, take the ride.

I agree 100% with SmokinMom, I for sure thought a gator wouldve got him. Steve's favourite were the crocs and gators and i think Stev wouldve perfered being killed by one instead of a stingray.;) I Loves the Crocodile Hunter and always will remeber his shows and hilarious jokes.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin
1962-2006:(

Latest posts

Back