Deathstar[sourdieselXsensistar]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Drow

Hydro Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I finally have access to ohio native Deathstar[Sour diesel x Sensi Star], and i need any advice on nute uptake and/or other advice to this particular strain or any of its parent strains as I've never grown them either.
:stuff-1125699181_i_ .
also does anyone watch the show Wipeout? lol not the british version

I cant really tell ya much about Deathstar but the SS I grew were LEAF factories... Handled heavy nutes no problem...

The Sour D is def more finiky with the nutes... but one of my faves...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
I cant really tell ya much about Deathstar but the SS I grew were LEAF factories... Handled heavy nutes no problem...

The Sour D is def more finiky with the nutes... but one of my faves...
awesome, sounds like a winner.
Thanks for the feedback JAAM, I'm really looking forward to my first stain thats not from seed:D

I haven't seen the show, but if your going to do a journal I'd like to watch that..:)

powerplanter said:
I haven't seen the show, but if your going to do a journal I'd like to watch that..:)
heh im thinkin about doing one. I dont have the DS cut just yet. I like to do my research ahead of time.. how does TGA plush berry sound tho, I do have that :icon_smile:

I only got 3 seeds when I picked them up from singleseedscentre cause the tude was sold out. I started the journal, lets cross our fingers for some ladies.

Latest posts

Back