Desperation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gangalama

curious observer
Reaction score
Now I know Ive done some funny and desperate things to get blazed when I dont have the proper supplies. I`ve rolled doobies with bible paper, coffee filters,etc. Made all sortsa bongs outta pop bottles/cans and tinfoil. Used spoofs(a toiletpaper roll with a bouncesheet on the end) Ive lit joints with toasters, stoves, Batterries and a copper wire! I know I`ve got more but I`m curious as to some of the funny situations you all find urselfs in when tryin to get blazed!!!!! Dont be Shy:D :D :D

hey Gang..you say you used Bible paper to roll a joint..was it the NEW testament?..LOL...I have used some of your ideas but wanted to ad...that in a pinch the soda can is the easiest and can be found evrywhere.KeepN it Green..thanks for the thread

I was with this girl, we had plenty of weed, no papers or pipe. We were young and hadn't thought of all the easy cool methods like the soda can etc. and besides we were in my car in the middle of nowhere. She did have a Tampax (new) so we used the wrapper to roll one, just tore off the ends and stuffed it. It worked pretty good by the way. If you have enough pot (we did) it's like a big ol' Cheech and Chong hooter. :D

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
I was with this girl, we had plenty of weed, no papers or pipe. We were young and hadn't thought of all the easy cool methods like the soda can etc. and besides we were in my car in the middle of nowhere. She did have a Tampax (new) so we used the wrapper to roll one, just tore off the ends and stuffed it. It worked pretty good by the way. If you have enough pot (we did) it's like a big ol' Cheech and Chong hooter. :D

Too Funny!:D

It wasn't really funny, but I have Macguyvered a few bongs and such out of desperation when it was really necessary.

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:

Now thats a Bloody joint..mate..LOL

Latest posts

Back