Do you prefer indoor growing or buying marijuana to smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Agree with umbra and St_Nick. I can grow better Cannabis than a dispensary offers. I don't because I live in a illegal state. I have, but its not worth the risk now, considering I am moving from this state to a legal state within a year.

I Agree with umbra and St_Nick. I can grow better Cannabis than a dispensary offers. I don't because I live in a illegal state. I have, but its not worth the risk now, considering I am moving from this state to a legal state within a year.

It is not easy to move from a state to another sate due to the difference of climate, foods, friends relations ...

My word, any adult should be able to adjust to different foods, friends, and relationships. Climates, jobs, and housing can be a bit harder, but moving from one state to another does not necessarily have to entail great change. For instance, I moved from Idaho to eastern Oregon where climate, wages, and cost of living are very similar.

The only change is my Son is going to be leaving the state and I'm following him because where he plans on residing is California. Yes, the cost of living is going to be a big change but he's determined to take care of me, since I took care of him. I grew me a fine young man. The only question I have is what part of California to live in and home cultivate? Preferably Some rural location that is the least restrictive. North or South Cali either one. Maybe Someone here can give me some insight. It would be most appreciated.

As a medical user, I'm really excited learning to grow and reduce my dependency on the stores and staffs often mixed knowledge, and, should everything turn all Mad Max, I won't be without what I need to function like everyone else. :) Indoor just seems I can control things better, but I haven't been able to keep bamboo alive, so I'm learning until I'm "probably kinda sure" I won't screw up too bad. I would lose sleep just knowing I had an outdoor setup, I have PTSD and other fun stuff that already do pretty good keeping me up.

I prefer to plant the marijuana by myself, not only to experience the fun of planting but also to achieve a great sense of accomplishment~~
upload_2019-1-15_12-5-28.png

Latest posts

Back