Does my plant look normal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TattMan757

Reaction score
First time growing. In reg potting soil, 10-50-10 blossom bloom is what im feeding it 2 times a week, straight water every other PH 6.1. In closet under a 100 watt hps light because of limited space. I know not that strong, but seeing if I could actually grow before I got better stuff. The thing is does my plant look normal as far as how its growing and flowering? Its about 6 or 7 weeks into flowering. Thanks, Happy growing and Holidays!!!

Strange and Low.jpg

Looks like a keeper strain, with many more lumens that thing would be a killer bud producer.

Did you trim some of the fan leaves?

It looks good and normal to me. Yeah, a shame you don't have more light. Is it a heat issue? If so, maybe you could add a few cfls (they aren't hot) as supplemental lighting. That might help a bit.

If you find your self in a similar situation in any future grows, and you can use only that one light, you could try LST during the vegetative cycle in order to maintain an even canopy. That way, you could keep your plant short, allowing for better penetration of light.

But as I said, your plant looks really nice to me. Good job.

Looks OK to me :)

With a stronger light that would have grown into a huge single cola :holysheep:

Keep it up, your doing just fine ;)

:peace:

thanks hippy and alistair. soon as i figure out how to thank ppl. lol im new and trying to figure out this site. cool ppl!!!

Yeah looks like the genetics are there...you just need to add more light next time...

She's a cute little gal, with lots of nice bud sites! And looks very healthy. Good job on the PH balance--I agree with the other posters--just needs a bit more light. But she's a pretty one, still! REJOICE!!!

Latest posts

Back