donald and mj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Let's vote, how many want this thread closed?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I second that "Yehaaaaaaaaa"

:48::bong: biu

I'm with you WH. I could care less who wins as long as they legalize pot. I just want to see this happen before I die. LMAO

And, I was even more like you for the almost 20 years that I owned my own business. Back in those days there were actually 2 clear parties and for me.... I voted a straight Republic ticket because, the way the Republicans lie, cheat and steal was more beneficial to me (as a small business owner) than the way the Democrats lie, cheat and steal. LOL

Now, I am old and retired and so if I voted by party terms I would probably vote a Democratic ticket because the way the Democrats lie, cheat and steal is more beneficial to me (as an old fart) than the way the Republicans lie, cheat and steal. LMAO

Although, it's a pretty different world in politics today. Party lines are blurred beyond recognition and no candidate says "What they will do", but rather they all seem to focus on bashing what their opponent is doing.

It really has become, "Who's fart stinks the least". LOL

My business took me to Washington almost weekly and I spent most of my time at the Pentagon and some on the Hill at committee stuff and if I could tell you some of the things I saw and some of the things that I was involved in, you would just stare in awe (and disbelief). Believe me, it's really different than most think. Turn on CSPAN and watch a session of Congress some time. It's like a grade school class when the teacher has left the room. LMAO And, what goes on behind the camera is way worse.

I stopped voting for a long time after seeing what I saw. Now, I focus most of my voting on local stuff and issues like pot that I really give a **** about. LOL

Believe me when I tell you that it doesn't matter who you like or who you support for President. There are people who currently KNOW who is going to be the next President. I just don't happen to be one of those people (or I would tell you. LOL). But, again, believe me when I tell you.... you and your vote are NOT what decides who is President of the United States. It's way more complicated than that. And, more complicated than the average voter would understand, anyway. Running this country is a lot more complex than most people would ever understand. And, there are certain groups of people who make sure that all the variables are able to balance. It is NOT coincidence. LOL

Still, it's fun. It's like watching big time wrestling. We all know it's fake but watching them slam themselves around the ring and scream obscenities at their opponents allows us to forget our miserable little meaningless lives for a short time while we live vicariously through theirs. Thank god for television or we wouldn't know who to vote for. LMAO

The End

yup, pick ur poison. VERY impressed ham (sir)!!:aok::goodposting:

The debate was ridiculous... i have never watched big time wrestling, but I think i did last night.

Rubio looked like an idiot. Cruz looked like the moron that he always does. political name was political name. Ive always thought political name was a Prick and still do,,,but the guy that owns the Company i have subbed out to for 20 yrs is a prick,,,and that Prick has made me lots of money. So i will go with the Prick thats gonna make me money,,,and my best chance for that is with Prick political name. Lol

The debate was ridiculous... i have never watched big time wrestling, but I think i did last night.

They were fighting to be the one who gets to body slam Hillary once and for all.

Rubio looked like an idiot. Cruz looked like the moron that he always does. political name was political name. Ive always thought political name was a Prick and still do,,,but the guy that owns the Company i have subbed out to for 20 yrs is a prick,,,and that Prick has made me lots of money. So i will go with the Prick thats gonna make me money,,,and my best chance for that is with Prick political name. Lol

LOL that should be on a campaign poster...

Hopper, you summed it up. political name is a douche. For sure, and I'm sure I wouldn't like him if we lived next door. But I don't care if I like the prez or not. I just want the job done, personal feelings aside

Yesser Dog,,thats what i want... Im sick of the politically correct punks like Rubio and Cruz. Hell Cruz makes me sick just looking at the idiot. And Marco could give a rats ***,,,he just wants to run something besides his mouth. Hell he didnt show up in the Senant most the time. Hillary just wants to be the first women President, ,,and aint gonna get **** done no more then Obama did because she owes to many favors to her donars.

I don't care that political name is a Douche Nozzle. I care that he doesn't have a clue as to how to run a Country and keep us safe. He is not really even that great a businessman. His daddy left him a ton of money and he has had 4 bankruptcies. He never gives specifics because he doesn't have a clue about what he talks about. Him, the Clintons and the millionaires in Congress are the problem. They want an Oligarchy, not a Democracy. I will vote for the guy who has been fighting for the Middle Class and Working Poor for Decades. The guy who wants our tax dollars to go towards us and not for tax cuts for the wealthy and Corporate Welfare for Highly Profitable Companies. #BERNIE2016 #FEELTHEBERN #HILLNO

At least Hammy is one Loyal Brother. But your going down with the ship Little Brother,,and thats okay,,,ive been swimming many times.
Yall keep leaning,,,ya gonna fall over. Lol
Bernie dont stand a chance in hell guys,,come on,,get real. You can dream all ya want,,but you know and i know Bernie can not win. Would be great,,,i like Bernie,,,,but he cant win,,,and if he did,,,they wouldnt let that old man do ****. Ask Cruz and Rubio? :rofl:

As for Trumps Bankruptcies,,,,he is a Billionair. Call him what ya want,,,he is a very rich Prick. And dont be mad cause his Dad had money to loan his Son. So what. If he is so bad,,,how come he is so far ahead?

political name is everything ham said. But he is also dangerous. I would not only be embarrassed should political name wins, but I would be afraid. He will start a trade war with china if he does what he says. Weedhop, Obama has been told NO on ANYTHING he wants to get done. Even if it's the republican ideas. How did political name make us, you $$?? Did you ever take a minute to see what Obama has done while fighting republicans?? A vote for any republican is a vote AGAINST the middle class. Its been the Reagan, Bush tax cuts, for the rich is what's making them stronger and the middle class weaker. Why are republicans against healthcare?? Raising Minimum Wage?? Deny global warming? Hmmm. BECAUSE THE WEALTHY WILL HAVE TO HELP PAY FOR IT. When Dems wanna raise taxes on the ultra rich, so they pay the same tax rate (%) as you, THE REPUBLICANS scream "NO NEW TAXES". The republicans have stated Obama has done nothing!! And most unread voters believe and state this. This is exactly what they want. PLEASE spend a few minutes reviewing thread. THANKS

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/0...sident-obamas-accomplishments-with-citations/

In this election, I would be more concerned with, who will be Vice-President.

As,

Bernie may die in office

Hillary may be in Jail.

political name will resign and will be laughing, as he does.

Haha^^^ I am against minimum wage being raised. I have busted my butt, spent close to $10,000 in tools, had thousands of dollars in classes to slowly make my way to $18 hr. And these folks that can't even put my burger together correctly want to make more??? We need industry, factory jobs. That's where the middle class was, and should be now. Decent paying, hands on manual jobs. My vote would be completely Dependant on how the person feels about minimum wage.
My thoughts,,,, political name may be assassinated, Bernie will be railroaded, and that dog Hillary will win. The system ain't going down this easy. It's all a farce.

In this election, I would be more concerned with, who will be Vice-President.

As,

Bernie may die in office

Hillary may be in Jail.

political name will resign and will be laughing, as he does.

Now, THAT'S funny.

Morning friends. We all have opinions, ,,and ya know what they say about opinions. :rofl:
After Super Tuesday if political name is still kicking that ***,,,you will know who will be going up against Hillery and Her VP Bernie.

political name is everything ham said. But he is also dangerous. I would not only be embarrassed should political name wins, but I would be afraid. He will start a trade war with china if he does what he says. Weedhop, Obama has been told NO on ANYTHING he wants to get done. Even if it's the republican ideas. How did political name make us, you $$?? Did you ever take a minute to see what Obama has done while fighting republicans?? A vote for any republican is a vote AGAINST the middle class. Its been the Reagan, Bush tax cuts, for the rich is what's making them stronger and the middle class weaker. Why are republicans against healthcare?? Raising Minimum Wage?? Deny global warming? Hmmm. BECAUSE THE WEALTHY WILL HAVE TO HELP PAY FOR IT. When Dems wanna raise taxes on the ultra rich, so they pay the same tax rate (%) as you, THE REPUBLICANS scream "NO NEW TAXES". The republicans have stated Obama has done nothing!! And most unread voters believe and state this. This is exactly what they want. PLEASE spend a few minutes reviewing thread. THANKS

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/0...sident-obamas-accomplishments-with-citations/

And you belive Hillery is gonna fix this? Really? Those old Basterds are not going to let that WOMEN do ****,,,no more then they let OBAMA do ****. Besides Obama is full of **** just like the rest. I dont have the answers ,,,but ive seen small businesses getting there *** kicked and we need a change. Hillary aint going to bring that change.

Voting Republican is similar to cutting. Some like it. Some just don't see it. I don't love Obama but I certainly don't wanna see all he has done reversed. I used to vote republican half the time until I retired and began to read. The more I read, the more I realized just how little I knew. I will never vote republican again. YARDDOG, I did read that minimum wage is how most other wages are set. Meaning, if min. Wage was reduced to $5. Hour. Your $18. An hour would be cut to bout $8. An hour. It's not in our best interest to freeze or lower the min. Wage. Republicans want you to believe raising the min. Wage is a bad thing and you took the bait. The wealthy would love to reset the min. Wage to $1. Hour. If you spend enough time watching fox news, you will agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back