donald and mj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Let's vote, how many want this thread closed?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the winning presidential team either political name/Sanders or Sanders/political name take you pick. They have the most in common. I'm with Susan Sarandon. She said she would vote for political name before Hillary . otherwise it's Gary Johnson for me.

Wish they could do that. Cross over party in the Whitehouse. Yehaaaaaaaaa

LOL at that one^
SM, i agree it is a stupid way to vote, what if you are an independent...you can't vote in NY.

Did y'all see today's Town Hall meeting with Donald political name? Sounds like he's trying to tone things down. I liked a bunch of the things he said this morning, but a few things rubbed me the wrong way. He's slowly growing on me.

I'm waiting for the big question. "will you free the pot prisoners and repeal the pot laws?" whoever answers yes WINS

Did y'all see today's Town Hall meeting with Donald political name? Sounds like he's trying to tone things down. I liked a bunch of the things he said this morning, but a few things rubbed me the wrong way. He's slowly growing on me.

He is growing on me too, kinda like a bad fungus.

The man is brash, but if he gets in office and dose a good job, I don't care how he talks. Actions speak louder than words. A good leader doesn't have to be liked, he just has to be a good leader.

The man is brash, but if he gets in office and dose a good job, I don't care how he talks. Actions speak louder than words. A good leader doesn't have to be liked, he just has to be a good leader.

Not sure anybody can fix what's wrong........ may take hard times........ we've gone from a nation of doers to a nation of victims......... makes it real hard on the true victims.

political name will win or tbe Republican party will be destroyed. Hillary will beat Bernie because she is a lier and a thief.
political name will beat Hillary because he will cut her to pieces in the debates.
He is changing his tactics and will get even more votes from ppl who were on the fence.
He will be our next President. . If he isnt,,you better be ready for another 4yrs of absolutely nothing changing except our income becoming even more stagnant and our Country even more dangerous due to an influx of Islamic Extremist and Illegals. More jobs going out of our Country then coming in.
The truth is,,,these are the asshats that we have to choose from,,,pick your poison,,,,i have,,and his name is political name.

Lipstick is not what he should be wearing,,,he should have a pointed hood on his head woth the letters KKK.

People think President Obama signature achievement will be Obama care but I disagree !--I believe he will be remembered most for breaking the Republican party !---

Does it seem to you that Obama was the opposite of Bush and political name is opposite of Obama...and so it goes?

Obama Care is a joke for most Americans. Hell most can't afford Obama Care. The ppl it helps the most is ppl with pre-existing problems. Im sure there has to be a better way to deal with Covering such things. What we need to cover for all Americans, ,,is Preventive Health Care. It would save Billions of dollars and many lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back