Don't you wish you lived in colorado?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You know you want it?

• resent it

• want to come love it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
and I can legally have up to 2 oz, you know, 56 grams, so 30 really? Am I supposed to be impressed?
You're from western culture too. Germany is far more similar to the states than you may like to admit, I mean, why is it that there's still a military base of ours there in 2013, other than you know, we're in cahoots. I don't like it either, but realize your economy and culture plays into that of the United States as well. We're all connected on the planet. Everyone gets brown in the sun my friend.

an yeah, who wants to smoke around dull, generally uneducated, police? I want to smoke with perdy women of both of my favourite species. That's the best.

Rosebud said:
You dare me to call the FBI? What are you 12?

Why do you want to stand in front of a police station smoking, isn't it much more comfy in your home?

rosebud was just saying in Europe there past the stage they allow it with out issues , hell @ 12 years old in Europe you can go into a liquor store and buy booze.
Also Rose if your in a medical state and have your license and god forbid if DEA and FBI came a knocking on your door your so called state police will watch on the side lines lol as you get cuffed and sent away you can then go to federal court wave your state medical license all you want
I can guarntee your going to have a new boyfriend in a cell and THATS THE BOTTOM LINE state laws mean crap its federal laws you need to worry about and change

I love the good northern part of CA and am hoping to move to Colma. OTOH, Hell--uh, So Cal, where I am forced to live for the time being, needs to drop off into the Pacific. Arizona Bay (think Bill Hicks and Tool).

I understand your point Fever, and you are correct. I have been watching the marijuana plight for many years. I was actually shown "Refer Madness" in high school. Lucky for me I was stoned, so it worked out ok. Anyway, I know we are all at the mercy of the federal government. I know they political name the local police. BUT, the marijuana fight has come so far in the last few years that I think with public support, which it appears we now have, that the laws will finally change. I am hopeful. I am not angry any more, leave that to you young guys.
Good luck to you Fever. peace from an old hippy.

yeah, I actually love Northern cali and Washington. Your trees are so much bigger than ours (I'm talking about the woody ones) due to your lower altitudes and I love that. I will admit, our pines are little bitches here in comparison.

Rosebud said:
I understand your point Fever, and you are correct. I have been watching the marijuana plight for many years. I was actually shown "Refer Madness" in high school. Lucky for me I was stoned, so it worked out ok. Anyway, I know we are all at the mercy of the federal government. I know they political name the local police. BUT, the marijuana fight has come so far in the last few years that I think with public support, which it appears we now have, that the laws will finally change. I am hopeful. I am not angry any more, leave that to you young guys.
Good luck to you Fever. peace from an old hippy.

And there is the truth, and the way to be.

Im fine where Im at.
Bud being so important to some peoples lives is pathetic unless its vastly needed medically. Just like a drunk is pathetic.

Im in the land of the free. Home of the brave. 80 degrees out. Its Feb and the ladies are all tanned. In my Bermuda shorts, Hawaiian shirt, straw hat, sippin a martini, kush in my pocket, playin some golf and laughing at those stuck in "Winter" while I type with my feet propped up on the golf cart from my IPad.

Deleted by THG as being too politicalLOR]

When did you turn this into an American bashing thread??? and thats coming from a Canadian.

Economic issues are a problem world wide, the U.S. is slowly coming out of this so lets calm down.

Dman1234 said:
When did you turn this into an American bashing thread??? and thats coming from a Canadian.

Economic issues are a problem world wide, the U.S. is slowly coming out of this so lets calm down.

I like you guy. Thanks for being cool.

No I dont wanna live there. Questioned answered.

I mean I dislike the states as much as the next guy, and I do not see myself living here in the next decade, but I was born into this, and as it stands I really don't have a choice. If you're concerned with the future change your culture instead of complaining about the one we're all already stuck in. Make it your world. We all live in the same one. If you resist the flow too much you can't feel the movements of others, only the resistance. The flow will take you either way, so feel free to wear yourself out fighting it instead of altering it. I simply want you all to be happy, and so, do as you will. We're all interconnected by the same flow and structure of life, and I would not exist as I do without every other integral part of the world, you're the same, and if you know any french you know that the english "you" is a stupid concept. I only say you as in vous, as in all of you, as I see that the only you is the one I don't know, because we'll never really know each other, so it's silly to act like it. Do you understand my German bud? I get what you're saying, I just don't like seeing people making decisions and statements based off of fear. Speak in terms of oneness and solutions if you must speak with me. I want nothing to respect what is truly your essence, not some information I could find somewhere else that you just regurgitate. Ya feel me homie? Let's have some intellectual integrity here.

Wouldn't that be a lot more enjoyable?

If you need some non-westernized thought to help inform yourself, check out the heart of understanding by Thich Nhat Hanh. It's a good starting point I feel, and less abstract than zen practice and tao. Greek philosophers pretty much just plagiarized many of the ideas in this book too, so you can see how it was misinterpreted by the root of our culture. It's fascinating.

this is leaning twards "political" and is against the rules...

Mr.Fever...you havent a clue of the States laws...maybe because you dont live here...so with that said..I dont know why you have a say in this thread...ive been to England and abroad...its just as much a crime there as is anywhere...I would rather live in a state where the "People" make the voice...I dout you will see anyone medical get in trouble with the federal government is they under state law...I been waiting to read up on that here in Washington for many years now....and not one.. Please dont make crap up just so you can have a part in thread..

Greivel....I koved away from colorado because of the crappy air...the alltitude is dangerious to health and is why your trees dont grow...you do know pollution raise to higher alltitude....maybe because your mile high brown air has effected your brain....hurry and move

Moderators....IMO...this thread has run its course and should be closed...it isnt benefiting in any way

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back