DP Reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.Green

Reaction score
Ok, this is the second crop in a row that has seeds. After the first, I wiped down all the walls, floors etc. with bleach water solution. I checked a sample of WW that's 37 days into flower, and they are starting to produce seeds! They're inside the calyx but there's also resin... so they must have been polinated late, but I don't know which was the hermie, or if pollen came in from lingering from the last grow??

All I know is it's pissing me off, and I'm sick of destroying crops for this.
Will Dutch Master Reverse stop seed production in pollinated females? Or does it just kill male parts on hermie plants??? Thanks!

B.Green said:
Ok, this is the second crop in a row that has seeds. After the first, I wiped down all the walls, floors etc. with bleach water solution. I checked a sample of WW that's 37 days into flower, and they are starting to produce seeds! They're inside the calyx but there's also resin... so they must have been polinated late, but I don't know which was the hermie, or if pollen came in from lingering from the last grow??

All I know is it's pissing me off, and I'm sick of destroying crops for this.
Will Dutch Passion Reverse stop seed production in pollinated females? Or does it just kill male parts on hermie plants??? Thanks!

It's DUTCH MASTERS REVERSE.

It kills the male flowers BEFORE they produce pollen.

If you suspect hermies, spray in weeks, 1,2, & 3 of flower and you wont have any male flowers to produce seeds. I used the penetrator too.:D

B.Green said:

Look for open male flowers or pollen dust on the leaves to tell you you have a hermi.
Ive seen pollen come back and screw your next grow, If there is much less seeds than last grow then this is a good posibility but as I said look thru your plants regularly for any hermi signs to be sure.

Yeah, Dutch Masters is what I meant.. lol I've had hermies, obviously.. I really just think I don't exactly know what they look like..!

Oh I've done plenty of picture looking... What I don't get is, I've only caught one. I thought it was early, pulled it. That was LAST crop. The entire crop was FULL of thousands of seeds.... Cleaned the room with bleach water, and now i'm finding pinhead size seeds starting in the calyx's.. in ALL the plants.. I'm sick of it, I just don't know what to do to get back to normal anymore!!! I'm about to move just so I know i'm in a sterile house, I just don't get it!

that's a bummer. for next crop, sterilize your grow room, all it takes is a new coat of flat white paint. make sure you clean your fans and reflector hood.

If you suspect hermies, use reverse/penetrator, as I did and no seeds should result.

B.Green said:
Oh I've done plenty of picture looking... What I don't get is, I've only caught one. I thought it was early, pulled it. That was LAST crop. The entire crop was FULL of thousands of seeds.... Cleaned the room with bleach water, and now i'm finding pinhead size seeds starting in the calyx's.. in ALL the plants.. I'm sick of it, I just don't know what to do to get back to normal anymore!!! I'm about to move just so I know i'm in a sterile house, I just don't get it!

Where did you get the seeds that you are growing now?

...If you've sprayed, wiped and cleaned, I "doubt" that it is residual pollen.
"TOTAL" darkness?.. no light leaks?..Consistant light schedule?..You aren't spraying them with any 'bloom boosters' or anything?..

Yeah I used Dutch Master something or other that I got as a sample.. The guy swore by it, so I used it. No change in light schedule, but I burnt them pretty bad. Almost all the fan leaves were completely burned on a few plants.
I got them from 420-seeds.com. They were WW, and the people in this thread even said they grew very weird.. differently also... I think it was the seeds and the nute burn.. What do you think? I still haven't found any "bananas" though.. Although I thought I saw one on the floor opened.. Do they fall off?

I was also thinking some pollen could have spread throughout the room. The plants are in the closet, so the doors were opened. Maybe the fan pulled in some pollen that settled in the main room?

Yeah I used Dutch Master something or other that I got as a sample.The guy swore by it, so I used it..
what was it?..
I'm doubtfull of the residual pollen from the last grow. IME, pollen left to the elements, doesn't remain viable for long periods.
Stamen buried within the pistilate flowers, can be pretty difficult to spot. Look for tiny 'yellow', bananas rather than the pistil 'white'. Close inspection, and timing are important.
"I".. think it is either environmentally induced or possibly the spray you used(chemiclly induced) herophradism.

Growdude said:
Where did you get the seeds that you are growing now?

I have been seeing these posts about a bad source of White Widow seeds.
I grew White Widow starting about 10 years ago and grew the same plants for 5-6 years. I never had any problems, they were very consistant, only saw the 1 pheno in 10 seeds. got 8 females out of 10 seeds, selected the best 4 and grew them thru 20-25 harvests. I got my original seeds from a shop in the Dam in 1997. Could have been Paradise or maybe Nirvana, I dont recall.

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SEEDS???:confused2:

420-seeds.com... The plants grew very leggy and stretchy. Some were more sativa dominant than the others, making me believe they came from an old or "bad" batch of seeds.

The foliar spray I used was Dutch Master Folitech Floraison Flower. It's supposed to be used with Penetrator.

Also, I had major ph problems since I found out my ph pen was reading almost a point too high, so the ph was around 4.9-5.2 for a few weeks. That combined with over fert. burned the plants pretty bad.. But even the mother in soil that grew beautifully was starting to grow seeds. The seeds I found were the size of a pinhead though, very small. Do the calyx's already have a tiny form of a seed started, and just not mature unless pollinated? Or should there be no sign of even a start of a seed? I have 2 plants left just to see how the seeds develope, and the lower branches are growing like a sativa dominant plant, with no signs of pollination. I just don't get it....!

Latest posts

Back