Drug Test in 2 days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowgrow

Reaction score
i know i know just another one of those HELP ME IM A FUZZY BUNNY POSTS right? hah, well here i go anyway: im 20 y/o 5'11", 160 lbs, above average metabolism i guess. i eat relatively healthy, work out 3-4 times a week, and take this pre-workout drink called 'black powder' (has esther-creatine, green tea, caffine, etc. not really sure if thats relative or not). I haven't smoked for 6 days and when i did smoke it was about 3 joints a day of plain old compressed reggie. So my question is, as long as i keep drinking copious amounts of water, eat low fat foods, and continue to work out till i have to take the pre-job piss test (by wends. night) should I be fine? I've read the sure-gel sticky but I think id rather take a trip down to the local head shop and shell out the money for a cleanser (although im not quite sure which is the best brand).

the only sure way to pass a drug test is time. if you just smoked a few a week ago you could pass but if you smoked everyday for a year, i'd say take someone elses piss with you. good luck

also its a good idea to stop smoking if your lookin for a job as most places want a test.. we still have to be responable people even though were pot heads.

i had only been smoking for the past ohh, 4-5 months i guess and i was only smoking 3 joints a day towards the end. i know i should have given myself more time but weed is so... you know... awesome

yeah boss but so is putting food on the table. just my opinion though. Good luck, please post your results

Bro,,what kind of test? For a job or probation? If it's a gas test for the State or City or Government,,,how can I put this gently:rolleyes:
THe others is all about dilution of urine and hoping they dont catch on. All you can do with those is Drink Drink Drink and Pee Pee Pee,,,, and hope for the best.:D

My only question is why did ya take the chance,,,or was ya blind sided?

CowboyBudsky said:
Bro,,what kind of test? For a job or probation? If it's a gas test for the State or City or Government,,,how can I put this gently:rolleyes:
THe others is all about dilution of urine and hoping they dont catch on. All you can do with those is Drink Drink Drink and Pee Pee Pee,,,, and hope for the best.:D

My only question is why did ya take the chance,,,or was ya blind sided?

It's for a job, not state/city/govt related. they're using a third party. i was kinda blind sided, but there's nothing i can do about it now except move forward and work with what i can :doh:. so your saying just dilute my urine? ive heard that around a week can be enough as long as im fit/active and havent smoked too much for too long.

willowgrow said:
It's for a job, not state/city/govt related. they're using a third party. i was kinda blind sided, but there's nothing i can do about it now except move forward and work with what i can :doh:. so your saying just dilute my urine? ive heard that around a week can be enough as long as im fit/active and havent smoked too much for too long.

Drinking water all week will not make any difference.
Dont eat any red meats or fats and work out,,ya want to burn as much fat as you can. Then all ya have to do to dilute your urine is start drinking lots of water the night before the test..Get up and pee a couple times and continue to drink water. Thats it,,I know a Lab tech,, so thats why I asked about the Gas Test.

Good Luck Bro

Just updating on this old post. I just continued lifting weights, watch what i ate, and drank a normal amount of water. On the day of the test, i didnt eat anything; I drank about a litre of water and at about 3pm i drank a bottle of Redi Clean, then waited 15min. refilled the bottle with water and drank that (all per instructions), and that was all the water I drank. I was told to wait an hour and a half and then i would have a 5 hour window to take the test, so thats what I did. I took the test around 5:30, and made sure I caught my piss midstream. Thats all she wrote, this was a couple weeks ago, whenever my last post was, and i start my job tommorow! Also I peed about 5 times in between drinking that stuff and taking the test. Hope this info can help someone! Time to smoke :ccc:

im about the same build as you and it only takes me two days to get it outta my system. ive passed my fair share of tests, and i smoke all day everyday. dont let the whole 30 day thing fool you. that is only if you are super super fat.

Despite what others may tell u, ive taken probably 4 or 5 tests in my time and been smoking since b4 my first test. The one way u will pass for sure is to take a friends clean pizz.lol.gross but worth it. Im not sure of the different methods but i did that for a job and it worked. U only need a very small amout. those little sample shampoo bottle or something else along those lines work great. It was at labcorp so if that where ur goin give that a thought. They will ask u to remove ur coat so keep it somewhere hidden(duct tape anybody?) but other then that they dont watch u. Just act normal.

However if ur not comfortable with thst there is another technique i have used with success. Mother nature got u in this mess and she can get u out. U quit smoking which is good, now on the few days u have leading up to the test drink as much water, teas, redbulls, and alcohol as u can. the day of the test u should have used the bathroom a couple times b4 u go. the trick is this if u drink a ridiculous amount of water ur body is not going to need it all and ur gonna release mostly water. Just make sure u p in the toilet a little then in the cup then finish in the toilet. Ur dirtiest p will be the beginning and the end. Just make sure u dont get in their with ur knees clenched together.

Both have worked for me so hope this helps and good luck!!!!

Latest posts

Back