drying box questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipsngravy

Reaction score
I'm planning on harvesting early next week, don't think its going to be the biggest harvest (4 small lowryders) but still I need a place to dry.

I was thinking about using a box, something similar to this

hxxp://www.420magazine.com/forums/do-yourself/114850-easy-diy-drying-box.html

Do I need to cut air holes into my box???

I also have a spare computer fan lying about, I could wire that up as intake or outake.....is this a good idea??

Its gonna stink right?

Pretty much what i did. A cardboard box with some racks in it, Got a computer fan put on one side and then cut a hole in the other sider to suck air through. I also put some cloth over the passive intake so dust didnt get on the buds while drying.

Jericho said:
Pretty much what i did. A cardboard box with some racks in it, Got a computer fan put on one side and then cut a hole in the other sider to suck air through. I also put some cloth over the passive intake so dust didnt get on the buds while drying.

hey jericho,

do you thinks best to "blow" or "suck" air through??

haven't updated my journal for a while - been busy and things have been going smoothly, will stick some pictures up as soon as I have harvested

Fan should blow air out of the box. Look forward to the pictures, Hopefully mind will be harvested in 2-3 weeks.

Yep,,Ya wanna pull fresh air in and over your buds,,pushing the dank air out.

be sure the box is big enough to let air move freely around te buds. You also don't want the buds to move around in the air flow this will shake off the trichs as they dry.

I should make one on my next day off, will be needing it. Make sure buds aint touching either. Will encourage mould otherwise, Keep it in a cool place as well.

Latest posts

Back