Ducksfoot Revisted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinetySeven

"This Magic Moment"
Reaction score
Greetings All..Last posted about DF couple weeks ago..annnd since then went on 12/12 hps 300 wts w/4ft fleurs and a grow light and an Ott Light..annnd now ..She is really pushing out the buds...every node on 4 main stems is full of small buds with a small amount of glistening tricks on the leaves and the buds ...woooo cant wait till she is ready..maby another 2 weeks budding then the dryibg and harvestinnnng..a real sence of satisfacting here ,,this being my first grow..Will try to post a photo soon ..took plenty of them just haven't loaded them up yet.
All for now...

Here Is The Photo

More soon

DuckFoot 017.JPG

Another photo....camera is only so good.Hope yu kan wait till photographer gets better :=]

DuckFoot 023.JPG

hmmm.. and after "I" reprimanded a member for "dissing" your ducksfoot in an earlier thread. I'm beginng to believe too, that you are not growing pot... :(

Hick said:
hmmm.. and after "I" reprimanded a member for "dissing" your ducksfoot in an earlier thread. I'm beginng to believe too, that you are not growing pot... :(
==================================================
you saw the duckfoot...these are the photo's of the foot after 8weeks growth...not a nice thing to say...no flaming ..will post more and expect an apology

Here`are 2 photos 1 has ducksfoot +its cloned sister next to it...both are from the same mp plant..please observe closely.

DuckFoot 021.JPG

DuckFoot 025.JPG

Here is 1 more Oh you disbelieving...waiting for apology

DuckFoot 020.JPG

"expect" what you like.. the pictures do not resemble mj flowering "IMO".. not even Ducksfoot. The "sister" clone does 'look' like mj, but I'm doubting the authenticity of your posts now. Are you trying to tell me that both of those plants are cuts from the same mother/donor plant?
Maybe an inferior environment, or lack of experience has contributed to the unconventional appearance. But "I" can't see a single pistil, nor ANY resemblance to an mj flower on the "8 week" plant. There should be pistillate flowers.. IMO
I Know ducksfoot is suppose to look unconventional, should not look like MJ. But primarily due to it's "webbing" of the leaves. This doesn't even look like mj flowers.

PLEASE.. you DO NOT need to start a new thread for every picture. Put them in the same thread by useing the "REPLY" button.

I'm with Hick--I do not believe that you even have marijuana there. It actually looks a bit like hops....

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm with Hick--I do not believe that you even have marijuana there. It actually looks a bit like hops....

..a 'lot' like hops IMO.. Trying to recall if DF had hops in its genetic structure. I know hops is related to mj.. and X's have been attempted.

sorry i posted....your BOTH wrong..both plants are from 1 mother.
no need to reply..

Looks like hops to me too...

For sure at "8 weeks" I see nothing, even if your pics are horrible

Here is a beautiful Hop plant in great shape, kinda familiar looking...

Hops.jpg

Qman said:
Looks like hops to me too...

For sure at "8 weeks" I see nothing, even if your pics are horrible

Here is a beautiful Hop plant in great shape, kinda familiar looking...

awesome photo dude! props to the hops...lol

Bud do some research. i think you'll find your not growing mj. THG and Hick are just trying to help ya as is everyone who responds. If this is MJ then maybe you have a new strain? I feel you will find you have a hop in the middle stages of bloom, er what its bloom is.

NinetySeven said:
sorry i posted....your BOTH wrong..both plants are from 1 mother.
no need to reply..
The fresh sprout is MJ that i see in you later posts with pics. The first few are not MJ...If you don't beleive us..(many of which have 30+ grows under there belts) Then your just gonna have to try smoking it and find out the hard way.
The one in flower is not MJ. It looks like someone who hooked you up with clones told you a lie. I've grown Ducksfoot99 and numerous crosses. A member here by the handle of bombudpuffa has a full ducksfoot F1 grow with the webbed leaves trait. Make your own comparison.
What you have is NOT any kind of MJ plant i've ever seen online or in my world. and I've seen some strange African landraces about online that'll make you scratch your head (until it flowers then it still looks like buds)

I think you owe Hick an apology...he's a moderator not a good idea to get on his bad side ;)

your BOTH wrong
gawd I hate it when that happens...:p

Here is a beautiful Hop plant in great shape, kinda familiar looking..
only vaguely familiar, as his is neither beautiful or in great shape, but poorly cultivated and a sad specimen.,, IMO

I meant vaguely familiar, my bad ;)

That was quite the sickly looking bunch of plants. Your pride is misplaced a bit buddy, even if they were MJ plants they do not warrent an apology.

:holysheep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back