Ducksfoot Revisted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NinetySeven said:
Here`are 2 photos 1 has ducksfoot +its cloned sister next to it...both are from the same mp plant..please observe closely.

I would have to say that you have hops. I have grown it, it does look like weed, a little. I have grown ducksfoot too, and it still looked like weed, the webbed leaves did very little to disguise it.

No one here is trying to break your stones, dude, but that's not pot. And, if you're trying to say that the second pic in this post is a clone, explain to me why it looks like a seedling.

gmo said:
Whoa, a clone with cotyledons? That's impressive....or impossible.
BUWAAAHAAAAA!.. nice catch gmo/misti'!... :rofl:
It ain't easy pullin' the wool over this forums eyes..;) thanks folks :D

So true hick, like a big family we may not all get along all the time but we certainly are stronger together.

NinetySeven said:
Here Is The Photo

More soon

If that is mj, guess what? It's a boyyyyyyeeeee!
Nice catch on the cotyledons. Kind of like trichs don't lie. Neither do cots, lmao

A noob grow is a beautiful thing to witness. I love it when they come to a place like MP and read, ask questions, get worried about stuff and post tons of nice clear pics to show their peers what has them concerned. Then their plants bud. Their patience pays off and the very first harvest celebration begins. Their marijuana virginity (so to speak), broken forever, and a healthy growing addiction quietly slips into it's place.

This? This crap is just retarded. Can we just kill this thread where it stands already?

nvthis said:
Can we just kill this thread where it stands already?

Do we HAVE to nvthis? This is some funny read :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . lmao
hehehehehehe
I just peed my pants a lil and still can't stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back