Dude speaking.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL hey dudelyness :)

Ya ill drunk a white russian to that :)

welcome to the forum :)

Welcome dude.
Here's an Avy for ya.
:48:

1402435367_314be055fa.jpg

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...
Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish

AHH HAHAHA

Ha Ha,

Thank-you ladies and gents, what a warm welcome! I really didnt need a toe by three I just wanted a drink! Nice place you have here i hope i can find my nitch! Im a longtime smoker/grower from the NE, and im tired of the cold! Im a snowbird of sorts and Im looking for a warm place to land...I think I've found it!!!

Thanks for the welcome, I aim to contribute as much as i can and learn a few things aswell!

Thanks to everyone that has made this site possible!

See you around!

The Dude

And hey, it says I cant play the arcade till I have 20 posts? I dont want to have to blast the forum today to try it out. Well nevermind. All good things come to those who wait!

Glad you liked it dude.
10 posts will fly fast ;)

Dude man!!! Man dude! Dude!!!

I used to know someone who always talked like that...lol.

I need to look him up, it's been too long. :p

Yo what's up dude,
Glad to welcome you here friend. Take a stroll through the site rules, you will find them easy and few. Do bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha with you too. We all love a good bit of humor. Pics are a good thing, we are all sorta hooked on them if you know what I mean.
We'll smoke one in your honor, and hope that you will enjoy, again welcome friend.
:48:
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

LMMFAO at toe by 3.... LOL. i have to say good fun. welcome dood, we got a good group of rebels here i think you can see....

DONNIE SHUT THE FUK UP!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, i think you will like it here...

i always loved that movie so your good in my book!

have a great day dude! and keep it king dudeness....

Hey dude howse it goin, good luck with your growing! lets go fly

my bad,

DONNIE SHUT THE F** UP!

i think the media got the point......great movie!

RULE #1
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

Latest posts

Back