Dutch law allows cannabis smoking but fines tobacco users!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I,am trying to quit smoking sig,s after 40 years every time I feel like a smoke I roll some leaf . I guess that,s better than Nicotine .it,s one of the hardest drugs to quit.:ccc: :joint:

I think I smoke a cigarette once a blue moon and regret it later. I rather just get drunk. I think smoking big fatties full of regs is bad enough for me because I sort of have breathing problems anyways.

FruityBud said:
The bizarre Dutch policy of allowing smokers to puff away on pure cannabis but not tobacco has apparently perplexed police in the Netherlands, who have fined a man for mixing the two substances.

Zero tolerance to tobacco smoking in Dutch cafes and restaurants is being exercised since a ban came into force last July.

A spokesman for the Amsterdam Police has accepted that it is very difficult to understand the rule that allows cannabis smoking while fining tobacco users.

“For logic it is sometimes impossible to explain, even to the Dutch,” the Telegraph quoted him as saying.

“The man was not fined for smoking a cannabis joint but for smoking. You can smoke cannabis but not tobacco in coffee shops,” he added.

The unnamed 27-year-old man was caught lighting a hand rolled cannabis joint during a routine police check, and fined because officers found tobacco mixed with the soft drug.

He is expected to contest the case in court.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/5yepbh

With all due respect, this is just bullshoy. The Dutch are Tolerant of everyone. This "evil tobacco" idea was born in the us. There is ZERO evidence that second hand smoke does ANYTHING to people, and no one in Holland cares. I would like to see better sources for this one....

Latest posts

Back