dutchbreed.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone.

I think I'm going with dope-seeds.com.

I just looked over their site and they have a good selection of auto's which is exactly what I was looking for.
-But the site says they do not ship to the US. Do they say that to protect themselves? They really ship to the US right? :confused:

cuy103 said:
Thanks everyone.

I think I'm going with dope-seeds.com.

I just looked over their site and they have a good selection of auto's which is exactly what I was looking for.
-But the site says they do not ship to the US. Do they say that to protect themselves? They really ship to the US right? :confused:

Yep! I've used them twice now.Did you see the snowryders?Last time I looked they weren't with the rest of the autos.

Didn't see the snowryder, but there are a lot of different types I would love to grow.

I ordered the auto-AK47 from the Doc last Friday. I hope they move safely into my possesion, LOL.

If I do get my seeds be sure to check out my journal! :D
I hope I'll get at least one female this time (fingers crossed)

cuy103 said:
Didn't see the snowryder, but there are a lot of different types I would love to grow.

I ordered the auto-AK47 from the Doc last Friday. I hope they move safely into my possesion, LOL.

If I do get my seeds be sure to check out my journal! :D
I hope I'll get at least one female this time (fingers crossed)

Here's the link.Just scroll down a little and you'll see it.
http://dope-seeds.com/dope-seeds.htm#snowryder

Personally I like Dutchbreed. I ordered from them twice and have received my orders twice in a timely fashion. They do ship to the US. I don't believe they take Paypal anymore. You can either send them the payment in the mail, or pay using Western Union.

For some reason their e-mail service doesn't seem to be working well lately though, but I still received my seeds.

cuy103 said:
For those who use dutchbreed and live in the US, how did you pay?

I know that dutchbreed uses pppay. I'm a non-registered user.

When I try to input the country, it doesn't list USA as an option. It lists all european countries.

Does dutchbreed delivery to the US? If so, what do I do?

Thanks everyone!!!

US here. I shot them an email asking if there was any way to pay with a credit card. The ppay only takes those with accounts in british pounds, or euros, so that was out. They sent me back an email saying that every time they set up a way to pay by CC someone tells the company supplying the service what products they actually sell, and they get dropped. So check, money order, or western union is the only way. But, I will still order from them eventually, just burning up the CC avenue first. They have some autos I'm ineterested in.

Hey Thorn. I ordered 10 Auto Hindu Kush and 5 Auto White Russians. Got em today, 8 days after order was placed and I am on the East Coast. Jim threw in an extra Hindu Kush bean and 10 free Thai x Skunk seeds. Great seedbank!

mistisrising said:
US here. I shot them an email asking if there was any way to pay with a credit card. The ppay only takes those with accounts in british pounds, or euros, so that was out. They sent me back an email saying that every time they set up a way to pay by CC someone tells the company supplying the service what products they actually sell, and they get dropped. So check, money order, or western union is the only way. But, I will still order from them eventually, just burning up the CC avenue first. They have some autos I'm ineterested in.

Wow, just the answer I was looking for!!!

THANKS!!!

:D

I ordered twice from Dutchbreed.com using western union. They also had very good email communication with me. I order all autos lowberry, and mini thunderfuck, they gave me 6 free amnezia haze. I got my seeds in about ten days and they were sent to "general delivery". Very stealthy. Like this:

Your name
General Delivery
your town, your zip

So, you can even have it delivered to any PO you want. You just go to the counter, show them your id, and say general delivery please. This way they don't get your home address. That's the way I do it.

Latest posts

Back