ear wax

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this a new strain or u talkin actual earwax an usin it for somethin? cuz earwax doent strike me to where it'd have any use lol

What you do is this ....

Pick as much ear wax out as you can, even if it means digging deep.

Then you roll it into a ball.

Then you put it down on the table and start picking your nose.

You need a ball the same size as the ear wax.

Once completed you place your balls together, this is often much easier for men as we have spent all our lives practicing.

You then roll a J or load a bong or start the vap etc.

The magic is about to start ...

Pick your nose ball up and poke it in your ear, pick the ear wax up and poke it up one side of your nose, you are now ready.

Light/heat your bud and poke the smoking technique up your free nostril, take a deep toke through your nose keeping your mouth shut.

Remove the smoking 'whatever' and stick a finger up your now empty nostril, keep your mouth closed and try to blow out of your nose.

What happens is it blows out of your un waxed ear (or your a$s ... but lets hope its your ear).

Disclaimer.

This will not work if you have a cold/virus as the J gets really wet and soggy.

:peace:

Hippy, You have got to get a hobby.....
that was well thot out and very interesting.
should have had a disclaimer not to do unless an adult was present....

soya think greenrip is gonna come bak n tell us all wat he/she's talkin bout this ear wax? lol

HippyInEngland said:
What you do is this ....

Pick as much ear wax out as you can, even if it means digging deep.

Then you roll it into a ball.

Then you put it down on the table and start picking your nose.

You need a ball the same size as the ear wax.

Once completed you place your balls together, this is often much easier for men as we have spent all our lives practicing.

You then roll a J or load a bong or start the vap etc.

The magic is about to start ...

Pick your nose ball up and poke it in your ear, pick the ear wax up and poke it up one side of your nose, you are now ready.

Light/heat your bud and poke the smoking technique up your free nostril, take a deep toke through your nose keeping your mouth shut.

Remove the smoking 'whatever' and stick a finger up your now empty nostril, keep your mouth closed and try to blow out of your nose.

What happens is it blows out of your un waxed ear (or your a$s ... but lets hope its your ear).

Disclaimer.

This will not work if you have a cold/virus as the J gets really wet and soggy.

:peace:

I'm going to try this right after birth control pills!

Well I am going to tell you all are missing out, it is beyyer than has and is the new thing here in CA clubs, I was just trying to see if anyone had a clue on how to make it. I know it is straint triclones but really it looks like ear wax lol but that is how it got its name....

yup, i've tried it. Looks like ear wax and melts into a puddle before disappearing...lovely stuff. It's been in clubs for a while but i've seen it called different things.

scatking are you from holland by any chance cos in the uk scat is what we know the dutch call ****

lol

uk420maan

:holysheep: Hey uk420 - I get that all the time! :rofl: Those that know me well may say I am full of scat from time to time, but here in the states it refers to a style of jazz - think Ella Fitzgerald.:fid:

Glad to see there was actually a reason for this post lol, wow was i about to rip in lol.
HIE man that made me chuckle, you must have as much time on your hands as i do lol

Hey scatking....scat out here in the west also means wild animal sign, the kind that comes from the end of food digestion.
At least earwax has been defined.....or redefined.

Latest posts

Back