Early Bloom. First time grower.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MazTaz

Reaction score
Im not sure when to begin to think about harvest. from my research, they say when the trichomes start to turn milky thats when i should wait but get ready to harvest. Im not looking to have amber trichomes all over as i dont like a sleepy comotosed stone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Friends say shes an early bloomer. I wasnt sure if it was male or female, so i brought it in from outside every night at 7:30 pm and out at 7:30 am. I have been doing this since july 6th 2019.

20190810_114455.jpg
20190809_150326.jpg
20190809_150417.jpg
20190810_112707.jpg
20190809_150352.jpg

She is a pretty one. The way we take our plants at harvest depends on the high you want, to a certain degree. Your plant is looking sativa to me or hybrid maybe. If you want it to be a bit speedy you go for clear to cloudy trichomes. If you want more relaxing go for 20-30 % amber. The growth habit looks indica but the leaves look sativa, do you know what this plant is? You did well giving it 12/12 to make it start blooming. Good job.

You have only been taking it inside for about 5 weeks. Not long enough for the plant to have matured, especially if it is sativa dominant. I think it looks like it could bulk up quite a bit. I don't think that I would even be thinking of harvesting until it reaches at least 8 or 9 weeks of 12 hours of dark...so at least another 3-4 weeks.

Nice looking plant, pretty color!

She is a pretty one. The way we take our plants at harvest depends on the high you want, to a certain degree. Your plant is looking sativa to me or hybrid maybe. If you want it to be a bit speedy you go for clear to cloudy trichomes. If you want more relaxing go for 20-30 % amber. The growth habit looks indica but the leaves look sativa, do you know what this plant is? You did well giving it 12/12 to make it start blooming. Good job.

Im pretty sure its a hybrid cross between the two.

You have only been taking it inside for about 5 weeks. Not long enough for the plant to have matured, especially if it is sativa dominant. I think it looks like it could bulk up quite a bit. I don't think that I would even be thinking of harvesting until it reaches at least 8 or 9 weeks of 12 hours of dark...so at least another 3-4 weeks.

Nice looking plant, pretty color!

Thank You for the advice. Ill just be patient and wait as directed

Im not sure when to begin to think about harvest. from my research, they say when the trichomes start to turn milky thats when i should wait but get ready to harvest. Im not looking to have amber trichomes all over as i dont like a sleepy comotosed stone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Friends say shes an early bloomer. I wasnt sure if it was male or female, so i brought it in from outside every night at 7:30 pm and out at 7:30 am. I have been doing this since july 6th 2019.

View attachment 254068 View attachment 254069 View attachment 254070 View attachment 254071 View attachment 254072
Nice beautiful indica sativa hybrid you have there it looks like its

60% indica and 38% sativa hybrid with a little bit of 1% Royal Dwarf from the looks from it due to it's thick stem and short nods and leaf patterns and pink pistols from a Panama pink pleasure strain 1% I am 99% sure that's exactly what this beautiful plant strain is but the only real way of knowing for sure if you can small it. Especially if it has a potent somewhat sweet and earthly skunky smell to it but more on the sweet earthly side though.

Ck

Latest posts

Back