Easiest home made vape ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok the first hit went great but i have some advice DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT put the straw too close i sucked my ganja in my mouth. Well live and learn.

Hello,

Quick you might want to put a patent on that. You got a gold mine.

Thanks
SALT

i have some advice DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT put the straw too close i sucked my ganja in my mouth.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Keep it GREEN:hubba:

HippyInEngland said:
Breathing aluminium vape into your lungs will stop bronchitis?, glad its your lungs and not mine.

Foil doesnt vape from a lighter bieng under it for 2 seconds. havnt you seen people cook with it.

Nice idea ^_^

And btw, please dont let this thread get out of hand. be happy :)

hey... here's an idea... rather than mess around with tin foil that WILL burn up and create toxic fumes... why not just use a spoon?

Gee... why didn't I think of that??? :rolleyes: :spit:

i dunno if thats working man, you're probably just s.ucking in the bit of smoke where the tin foil is burning the weed.. an actual vape heats up the bud to just over 400 degrees where the thc is activated.. maybe if you wrapped a bud up in tin foil and heated it for a bit it would work.. hell i dunno and i'm not about to try

if you need to get stoned in a hurry and you're sick, make some pot milk. yup thats right, milk. you need to use at least homo milk, the fattier the better. just bring it to a boil, throw some bud in for 15 mins, and drink the sweet sweet moo juice! get's you fluffy and huggable!

How do you strain the bud out of the milk

To the spoon guy i am going to try with a spoon right now and see if it works id think it would take forever to heat up

Foil doesnt burn that fast. I held a lighter under the foil when there was no bud on the foil for like 10 seconds and there was still no smoke from the foil

That crazy vancouver guy said:
hey... here's an idea... rather than mess around with tin foil that WILL burn up and create toxic fumes... why not just use a spoon?

Gee... why didn't I think of that??? :rolleyes: :spit:

So the spoon idea is a no go unless you have really thin spoons maybe. I held the lighter under the spoon for 45 seconds still no smoke i dont feel safe keeping the lighter lit any longer

Foil doesnt burn that fast. I held a lighter under the foil when there was no bud on the foil for like 10 seconds and there was still no smoke or melting from the foil. It only takes like 2 seconds of lighting the lighter to vape the bud

There's a vid on youtube for using a lightbulb as a vaporizor. Works pretty good. and your not messing around with aluminum. Which is PROVEN not to be good to smoke outa.

ok...here a bit of info for ya, thc...

first of all, I should have mentioned that a regular lighter will not work to heat the spoon to a usefull temp. you need to use something like a small propane torch such as one used by plumbers - they r cheap.

now... when you use the torch to heat up ANY material, whatever is covering that material has a possibility of being burned off, so you HAVE to heat the material (the spoon here) to an extreme FIRST to burn off anything that you don't want to be inhaling. just hold the spoon with pliers or something and heat that puppy up to red hot. you will see smoke coming off the spoon when you first do this. repeat the process until you no longer see harmful vapors resulting. now the spoon will be safer to use.

with the mini propane torch, you will now be able to use your ghetto vap.

using your aluminum foil, you WILL give yourself some serious probs.

this is how i smoke hash oil. I heat up a spoon either with my blow torch, which i bought just to do this, or the stove which i use to do. I have a broken bong where theres no bottom, just the chamber part of the bong. I heat the spoon till its red, drop a droplett of oil onto the spoon with the bong right over the spoon. the smoke goes right up the tube with a little inhalation so the smoke wont billow out the bottom when it milks up..
hash oil bong loads:hubba: but im sure you can drop bud on the spoon instead of oil, use another spoon to press the buds against the spoon, like hot knives, but hot spoons

thc is good for me said:
How do you strain the bud out of the milk

just like you do with butter.. use a coffee filter or cheese cloth
throw in some chocolate syrup and have some pot chocolate!
that sweet sweet moo juice will definetly get you fluffy and huggable LOL

do what i always do sick or not just whip out the steel hash pipe and plunk in you nug and toke away. nice thing is you can alcohol clean the end with a wipe or cotton swab/ball and not have to worry about passing it on.

OK I really doubt that me holding a lighter under foil for 2 seconds will give me serious problems it wont. I hardly ever smoke off of foil i just happend to that one time.

People cook with foil under 450 deg heat for like 3 hours i understand i lighter is hotter than that but 2 secs is not going to melt the foil.

thats not what hes saying, when you light the tin foil and inhale the smoke, the smoke isnt pure marijuana smoke, theres traces hot ions which smoke off the aluminum foil. When you bake with tin foil you arnt inhaling the smoke in the oven. You just eat the food cooked underneath the foil. The ions that come off the heated foil iss bad. Go buy a $5 pull stem bowl at your headshop, then drill a hole into a bottle and use that, as long as what ever your buds in is glass.

The reason i used foil is because it was 230 am i was using what i had and i didnt want to get all the **** out of a light bulb.

I think i will try the pot milk idea next time

Latest posts

Back