Easy home made one hitter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph James

What's goin on?
Reaction score
I havn't smoke any bud for about a month and a half until a few days ago when i found a small bud on my floor :woohoo:just enough for one good hit. But previously after having a bad trip i threw away all my paraphernalia leaving me with no smoking instruments soooo i had to improvise.

heres what you need

5mm socket
pen cap

that's it. just firmly press the socket into the pen cap and vwalla! you have a one hitter.

Photo001.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
WOW, what a simple brilliant idea, as long as you dont get a mouth full of red hot burning weed :rofl:

I would definitely improvise a screen with this, via small piece of foil or tin.

Other than that, great idea! Sockets are a great tool of the trade in improvising! I, personally, have used them in my own concotions of smoking apparatuses.

:cool2:

Nova

lol, just buy a dollar pack of papers or a 75 cent blunt stick.that thing would burn the hell outta your lips.

Joseph James said:
just enough for one good hit. But previously after having a bad trip i threw away all my paraphernalia leaving me with no smoking instruments​

LOL a Bad Trip eH I dont think those exist i mean i have smoked to much MJ and got a little paranoid or kinda dizzy. But you cant call it a bad trip. Definetly not a very good reason to thow your pipes away These arnt Mushroom guy!. Ps This is part of the reason some people in the USA think MJ is Some Crazy drug. Its not its just a plant and an herb.​

Latest posts

Back