"Elaborate" hydro set-up discovered in North Perth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Police have described a hydroponic cannabis lab uncovered in North Perth as one of the most elaborate set-ups they have ever seen.

About eight cannabis plants, several large buds and electrical equipment were found at the Loftus Street house as part of an investigation into suspected drug activity at the property.

Western suburbs detectives executed a misuse of drugs search warrant and uncovered the set-up in a secure room of the house.

"It was an elaborate set-up with sophisticated electrical equipment including fans, filters, lights and heaters," Detective Senior Constable Jason Todd said.

The cannabis find - roughly valued at several thousands of dollars - would put a dent in the local drug market, police said.

The hydroponic equipment was said to be worth over $1000.

A man at the property, believed to be in his 30s, cooperated with police during the search.

He is likely to be charged with cultivating a prohibited plant with intent to sell and supply.

Detectives did not expect to charge other people over the drug haul.

The hydroponic set-up was believed to have been in operation for six months.

"This was part of a proactive strategy of the Western Suburbs Detective's Office," Detective Todd said.

hxxp://shuurl.com/R6093

8 plants.

WOW a major home grow op.

I bet he is the head of all street deals in North Perth.

I bet they are glad they caught that massive villain, the streets will be dry for years now that his 8 plants have been found.

:peace:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Whoooopty dooo 8 plants OMG looks like the Australian Cartel is outa business for a while.... ! :cop: Top cop !

FruityBud said:
the most elaborate set-ups they have ever seen.

several large buds

sophisticated electrical equipment including lights and heaters

equipment was said to be worth over $1000.

seriously are these cops amish or something? lights and heaters are sophisticated tecnology?

i have 'several large buds' in my stash jars, and they'll all be smoked today

over $1000? geez, they make it sound like dude has spent his life savings on this 'grow op'

Wow, what a HUGE grow op.

Heaters too?
Must be cold up there.

My ac unit alone was a few grand, wonder what they would think if they saw a massive indoor setup, one that had about 25k investments.

Latest posts

Back