Emoji's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gone2pot!

Reaction score
I just want to see if this program/app works here, or if any of you have an app that allows you to use icons here that aren't in the regular list. If it doesn't work out, the thread is a flop and I'll delete it. I'll try my emojis, you try yours, and we can see if we can use some new ones. I've wanted to add laughing 'till I cried, etc. so many times, but no emoji in the emoticons. This one I'm trying looks fun, but it may not work. Lets see.....

😂😭👀👏💔👣📷🎥💡⌚📬🎶⛳🍺🍻🍔🍟🍝🍷🎣🎂🍰🍌🎰🔵🔴♦♣♥♠🔜🔛🔙🔝✅🚫🚺🚹🆒🆕🔄🆗

Just a few, maybe a flop...

Yeah, I just posted a beer glass and a couple of others in the beer thread and only got boxes. When I previews this thread, all the emojis showed up. In fact they still do for me. Maybe I'll see what others show, sinces the card suits show up. What do you think... Waste of time?

I see yours!

Let's see if mine work...

����

������������������������

maybe y'all on the phones can only see them right

Maybe. It's an international keyboard option on the iPhone. Lot!s of really cool emojis. Since there aren't many here, I thought it might be fun.
SM, I can't see yours, even though we use the same phone. Is yours an app or the keyboard option?

🎉🎊🎄🎅📺🎨🎯🎲🍋🌍🌝🌗⭐🌳🌲🌺🌻🌹🌷🌸💐🐾🐌🐛😫😩😅😴😛😝😜😍😉☺😘😫🌻😫🐾😜

Just checking....

christmas icons......flowers/////and more

do thay have the ...Middle finger smiley:D....could use that on a few threads...:rofl:

��������✊✌��������������✋��☝����������♨��������������������������������������������������������������☀⛅☁⚡☔❄⛄������⏳⌛⏰��������������������������������������������⚠�������������� No middle fingers, LOL

EDIT: Mostly boxes, but the PEACE sign works! Yay ✌

alien 1.gif

alienship.gif

mlkjekga.gif

oehcrtlh.gif

Hick1.GIF sheep.gif

shf.gif

spam.gif

tank.gif

thewave.gif

Art, which app are you using? I see all (I think) that you posted.

Gone2pot! said:
Art, which app are you using? I see all (I think) that you posted.

:ciao:I noticed some smilies are GIF files which can be right-click saved and uploaded into a post just like any other graphics file. :) I think other (real?) smilies need to be installed into vBulletin by the admin.

������

ahaha no monkey business either

Latest posts

Back