EVICTED...From a Health Site for mentioning MJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaotik said:
wow.. and here i always thought one of americans first rights was the freedom of speach.
huh. guess i should check into history, because obviously that isn't true.

no joke dude...can thank the reagan admin for this one ;)

New York Time 1994 said:
Issuing its first opinion of the term, the Supreme Court ruled unanimously today that conspiring to commit a narcotics crime can be a violation of Federal law even if the conspiracy is never carried out.

[FONT=Arial said:
21 U.S.C. § 846[/FONT]]Any person who attempts or conspires to commit any offense defined in this subchapter shall be subject to the same penalties as those prescribed for the offense, the commission of which was the object of the attempt or conspiracy.

Erowid said:
This makes simply talking about committing a drug crime (for instance talking about buying cannabis or talking about growing cannabis) potentially criminal.

scary stuff huh? :holysheep:
The problem that under 30 face is that by the time you guys got to hear about "DARE" and all that you were already not paying attention. my generation had it crammed down our throats. We were petrified of drugs all through elementary school and begin of middle. One puff and your dead with the brainwashing ads that even make the ones on TV now look moderate.
I was preached at that even talking about drugs was a crime. and really it sorta is. Drugs was a scourge and it wasn't the "reefermadness" stuff it was the mainstreaming of crack and basically just told every kid if you do any drug your a crackhead.
We have a loong way to go.

I really don't think many people unless busted or in law or have family either way (i was preached at on the drug laws as a teen..my dad hated the laws but figured teach me the truth and it will help keep my *** outa trouble...which he was right. tought me to play smart ;) ) the ones that haven't been educated or researched know just how serious the feds are on the WOD. The federal level 1-3 prisons are filled with people who just committed a conspiracy crime without actually "doing" it. Anyone who thinks about growing should really research what exactly they are getting into ;)

I have sen with my own two eyes someone gave someone a lift (2 good friends back in the day)...the passenger was carrying (the driver didn't know...he didn't toke or anything)...they drove over state lines. They offered the dude that was carrying it "tell us the other guy knew about the drugs...we'll make it easy on ya" He did, the driver got transportation, intent to distribute, conspiracy, and a few others..the other guy basically walked. All fell under the conspiracy act. He ended up facing 1 fed and 2 state courts and geting federal charges. ruined him..and all he did was give a bro a lift to a mall. In the passengers defense he had no idea what he said would cause. He thought yeah whats the worse that can happen to him probation? try 3 yrs. and feds don't have parole.

So by the letter of the law...we all have committed a fed crime. :eek: (like thats news to us....)
but like (hate to bring ya up Sma but yours is a good example) but when you said you don't grow now when you posted up some info...you do have a GJ here and we helped you learn how to do it...so by essence thats a conspiracy. If you wanted to be technical...why we are so picky on revealing yourselves and how a few other sites are run is insane.

Know thy enemy ;)

wmmeyer, ask your doc how lethal the perscriptions he prescribes you are. also ask him to provide you with info regarding the LD 50 of all your meds and then ask him to compare the safety of the pharmaceuticals you are taking with MMJ. you will have to be prepared to provide info relating to MMJ and its benefits b/c i doubt that they will have any.

no, none of this will probably work but for me i like to put my doc's through hell by posing questions that i know they cant answer b/c im in Fla.

good luck

Reagan.. against drugs??.. no way! he was a real stand-up dude..
lmfao

that is so messed up (but yet, not suprising at all); so you have freedom of speech.. you just can't talk about certain things lol

thanks mutt

Mutt said:
no joke dude...can thank the reagan admin for this one ;)

scary stuff huh? :holysheep:
The problem that under 30 face is that by the time you guys got to hear about "DARE" and all that you were already not paying attention. my generation had it crammed down our throats. We were petrified of drugs all through elementary school and begin of middle. One puff and your dead with the brainwashing ads that even make the ones on TV now look moderate.
I was preached at that even talking about drugs was a crime. and really it sorta is. Drugs was a scourge and it wasn't the "reefermadness" stuff it was the mainstreaming of crack and basically just told every kid if you do any drug your a crackhead.
We have a loong way to go.

I really don't think many people unless busted or in law or have family either way (i was preached at on the drug laws as a teen..my dad hated the laws but figured teach me the truth and it will help keep my *** outa trouble...which he was right. tought me to play smart ;) ) the ones that haven't been educated or researched know just how serious the feds are on the WOD. The federal level 1-3 prisons are filled with people who just committed a conspiracy crime without actually "doing" it. Anyone who thinks about growing should really research what exactly they are getting into ;)

I have sen with my own two eyes someone gave someone a lift (2 good friends back in the day)...the passenger was carrying (the driver didn't know...he didn't toke or anything)...they drove over state lines. They offered the dude that was carrying it "tell us the other guy knew about the drugs...we'll make it easy on ya" He did, the driver got transportation, intent to distribute, conspiracy, and a few others..the other guy basically walked. All fell under the conspiracy act. He ended up facing 1 fed and 2 state courts and geting federal charges. ruined him..and all he did was give a bro a lift to a mall. In the passengers defense he had no idea what he said would cause. He thought yeah whats the worse that can happen to him probation? try 3 yrs. and feds don't have parole.

So by the letter of the law...we all have committed a fed crime. :eek: (like thats news to us....)
but like (hate to bring ya up Sma but yours is a good example) but when you said you don't grow now when you posted up some info...you do have a GJ here and we helped you learn how to do it...so by essence thats a conspiracy. If you wanted to be technical...why we are so picky on revealing yourselves and how a few other sites are run is insane.

Know thy enemy ;)

When I was married, I lived in the town that created DARE. My oldest son was in pre K and came home yelling I was a drug addict for smoking cigarettes. Oh I had a few words of my own for the police doing this without my consent to a 4 year old. But nobody would think that was a conspiracy. The last time a society did this, it was the Nazi's and the Hitler youth.

Super Silver Haze said:
wmmeyer, ask your doc how lethal the perscriptions he prescribes you are. also ask him to provide you with info regarding the LD 50 of all your meds and then ask him to compare the safety of the pharmaceuticals you are taking with MMJ. you will have to be prepared to provide info relating to MMJ and its benefits b/c i doubt that they will have any.

no, none of this will probably work but for me i like to put my doc's through hell by posing questions that i know they cant answer b/c im in Fla.

good luck

Yeah, Man, I'd love to rub their noses in it. But, alas, one of the symptoms I have is a hair trigger, and I don't want to get inducted into the thorazine ward for throwing a chair thru the window. :) :) :)

I'm off all the meds they've given me, except one, and I've cut the dosage way back so I'm within a couple weeks of quitting it. I've cancelled all the upcoming appointments with the "behaviour health" clinic, and don't intend to go back. I've had a few weird days, but I just crank up the speakers, and toke another bowl. I'm having way more good days than I've had in a lotta years.

its illegal because it gets you high and doing that in life why ? but doing it in personal thats another thing thats why no one wants discussion about it its a very sensitive matter , u know in some places really if u go speak about MJ they arrest u for suspicion and if u smoke ur big bro will beat the **IT out of you why >? because smoking in an illegal land is forbidden loool ur afraid of the law before ur afraid of GOD? when you go towards the world today i see politics living in a politicalworldGODrules what da !!!! who can drop a dejavu shock wave of B-THC around the world to make peopel realize how this is the **** i mean it iz!!!

wow great list man but in my country for me just talkign about this list will get me in jail lol , here rights are not on the hood but i guess i got to think about moving to another continent , scientific studies are always argued storm , because most scientific studies claim other scientific studies and objecting on the study itself because of no more info of it or the case was closed...
atleast making THC pills will work and make people stop smoking dont you think? becuase smoking is really tireing u know :/ and i think pills can legalize before the joints

do you think those politiz/govenrments who work with criminals with drugs like coc... myhth etc..... are the reasons why marijuana is still illegal i mean the board is in their hands , whos turning the tables lol . damn those mafias if they think of money and increasing soldiers of criminals before the worlds relaxing peace.

:) ok
think we might need to get back on topic. i just stated the law. lets not get into the political end of it. thanks. :D Think we all share the same relative view. ;)

So SB any email yet?

Mutt said:
:) ok
think we might need to get back on topic. i just stated the law. lets not get into the political end of it. thanks. :D Think we all share the same relative view. ;)

So SB any email yet?

Yes, in fact I just recieved it.

Here it is in it's entirity:

"It is federally an illegal led substance. You can think what you want about it, and so can we...however, we do not allow discussion of using federally illegal substances. You can discuss it on some other website."

If any of you understand what "an illegal led substance" is, please enlighten me.

Obviously, this person has their mind closed. Logic or reason don't seem to be keys that will open it.

And my returned answer to the owner of that site:

Your site is a Health site, not a Federal Police site.

You seem to be more interested in using a Federal law to back your own prejudice than in helping people with health related problems.

Is your site just something you do to make money? It must be.

The fact that thousands of lawmakers and thousands of medical advisers have studied this plant enough to totally legalize it's use in 26% of the USA doesn't sway your medical opinion of it's use?

I find that interesting. Interesting in that you consider an outdated, uneducated system of laws to be more important to you than something that does indeed help thousands of people each day handle medical problems in a manner that is more safe than the Pharmaceutical solutions that are pushed upon them by the "legal" means available.

Your site portrays itself as a "helpful" site for medical problems when in fact, you're being narrow-minded and stubborn in your outlook upon an accepted manner of treating medical conditions.

Your site is a LEGAL site, not a MEDICAL site.

Frankly, I think you should be ashamed of yourself. You've buried your head in the sand and seem to take pride in your ignorance.

Shame on you. You don't belong in the medical profession and certainly have no rightful place in governing a medical advice Internet site.

You need to educate yourself. Obviously you haven't.

SmokinMom said:
I have been poking around on an epilepsy board lately and there's lots of discussion about the benefits of mmj. I am glad I was able to find info there in regards to seizures.
My friends dad went through a bout with cancer, and one of the sympotoms (i'm not sure whether it was because of the chemo, or just a side effect of the cancer) was that he would have seizures. he would smoke a joint or two a day since he had gotten his medical card for that, and it helped extroadinarily.

before he started smoking weed (actually i should say when he wasn't smoking weed. lol this guy was a huge hippy back in the day) he would have at least one seizure a week, and i think he only had one more in the 7 months time it took him to beat the cancer.

MMJ ftw!

StoneyBud said:
I can't share any more! They blocked my IP! hehehee

I don't want to do a "Stalking" thing and switch IP's on em.

Prolly a hundred little piggies on the site.

Ze Homeland Security Monitor would pay me a visit!

Sign ze papers old man!

You must sign ze papers.
Zey are only to say that you have not been mistreated while you were here.

leafminer said:
You must sign ze papers.
Zey are only to say that you have not been mistreated while you were here.
But, but, you've broken both of my hands!

Ha! Cheech and Chong classic!

Latest posts

Back