excellent ventilation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come flower time that carbon filter will be very necessary if smell is concern. I have a squirrel cage blower for flower room and was looking at the same fan as you for veg room, but i think im gonna just bite the bullet and order a vortex inline blower. Im happy with the squirrel cage but wanna try something differrent. I love and enjoy the smell of weed but dont want any visitors to enjoy it.

wow thanks dude,
i have been thinking for awhile about how i was going to install ventilation.
then i saw your post and its absolutely perfect.

I just built a wall to my grow room, and this is going to be so simple, and easy to install....and the fact it already comes wired to a plug in....thats jus great.

and i dont think a carbon filter would be hard to install at all.
I would imagine that you just pull the 2 pieces appart, then stick the filter in the middle of the 2....or some think alone thoes lines.

thanks again, good post.

it comes apart exactly how you would want it to, i was a bit worried til it showed up. the pic on homedepot.com is decieving, it's actually 10" counting the plastic.. i think it might say 6" there or just appear to be so. wasn't an issue for me.

happy someone benefitted! you can see how i did it on my room in my sig, then I also cut grooves in my holes between the walls and put my ballast in a perfect spot, using the fan's exhaust to blow right on it..:D

Latest posts

Back