Farts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its even worse when that SBD slips out and its wet....:bolt: BATHROOM!!!:eek:

I think women that fart are sexy....and mj growers at that!? Time for a cold shower....

drfting07 said:
I think women that fart are sexy....

You should join my gym. The womens yoga classes.....
They get stretchin and relaxin. A Gatling gun isnt firing off with such frequency.

I callem ninja nibblits specialy after yual ate some corn on the cob frickin things come firin ou me and bouncin off bowl like ninjas! Thus ninja nibblets ;) or just plain scats.

BWD

Had the walking farts for a solid 3 or 4 minutes in Walmart a few months ago... squeezin my cheeks the entire way trying to control how audible it was. Hahaha.

Bout 2 years ago, not quite but almost, I was with my ex-fiance and her daughter at Hobby Lobby looking at some beads for hemp jewelry crafting. Looked to my left, looked to my right: Nothing. Cracked one off. Turn my head to the left, and here comes an elderly couple walking down the aisle. I figure hey, they'll probably just keep going once they smell it. ........Nope. They stood right behind me, with the old man clearing his throat every few seconds as if he had a hairball he was trying to cough up. LOL. I lost it right there in the store with them standing right behind me, laughing so hard I was crying. Hahahaha. Good memories.

Oh, and idk how you got an elephant under your couch, but that's impressive. I've got a few frogs under mine. ;)

i freckled the back seat of a cop car one time, and he threw me out of there fast...(let me go with a warning):p ;) ...

i did a bee-line to a lake two miles up the road, and dove in clothes an all.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back