• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Favorite CBD Brands

Buckwheat

Reaction score
I got some high cbd bud a little over a year ago from one of our local deliveries...I don’t know what strain or brand it was but I liked it...no high at all really but a nice relaxing body high I guess...I just had bout an eighth and it’s long gone... other high cbd plants have been a disappointment really compared to that first one...I’m still searching for that nice high cbd strain I can combine with a nice thc for the perfect buzz full of relaxation and pain relief...I got some AC/DC CBD seeds to try when the grow space opens up...I got lots of thc to combine with it when I find the right cbd...
I have AC/DC germinating as we text ! I have White Widow, Blue Diesel, and OG Kush that are 2 weeks old under 1000 watt LEDS.

oliverblackk

Reaction score
I have been using CBD by envyhemp.com oil for my back pain management. And I can undoubtedly recommend it as an effective pain killer. I have noticed the positive effect after the first week of taking it. Btw, i have no mood swings anymore, i guess that‘s a pleasant bonus

oliverblackk

Reaction score
I have been using CBD by envyhemp.com oil for my back pain management. And I can undoubtedly recommend it as an effective pain killer. I have noticed the positive effect after the first week of taking it. Btw, i have no mood swings anymore, i guess that‘s a pleasant bonus

Aksarben

Reaction score
There is a business called Fern Valley Farms https://fernvalleyfarms.com That I have bought 2 grams of "Wife" CBD flower before. It came with a lot of documentation of amounts of CBD and anything else.... fully lab tested. They have several products, not just flower, but CBD Keef, and other stuff as well. Just though you might be interested, Comes by way of USPS. I see that USPS has now changed their rules to allow CBD and hemp to be shipped through the mail. Going to be interesting as the flower I received looks exactly like the flower from Marijuana with THC.

ziggyross

ziggyross
Reaction score
That sounds similar to how I make RSO. But I make a lot bigger batches and use a distiller to reclaim as much Everclear as I can. Then, the final evaporation is done on a coffee warmer.

I was thinking about trying some full plant extractions when the plnts are done. I'll have to red up more on that.

Thanks for sharing this info.
Hemp Goddess what kind of distiller do you use?

Aksarben

Reaction score
Aksarben, too bad you can't get it tested. LOL--it's not like it is a free service. They charge a nice chunk of change to test. I would really be curious to see if it really was 30:1. A lot of these supposed high CBDs don't actually test out that way.
Finally got the Pink Kush CBD 30:1 tested at "The Spott" A friend from work has a medical card and she took it over to the lab for me, along with $60.00. Tested 0.2% THC and 5.9% CBD so about as close to a 1:30 ratio as you might get. I wish the CBD was a bit higher, but it appears true to the ratio bit. Got the full lab.

thegloman

I think I am....therefore, I am......I think
Reaction score
Back to the original question......
I've tried several hemp cbd oils that were no good at all.
Today though..........I received a sample bottle of hemp CBD oil from Nordic Oil and it Workes!
Granted I do have to use a large dose but 150mg. has my pinched nerve and pulled muscle nicely settled. Still there but manageable.
My grow is close so I probably won't buy more but if I do, it will be from NordicOil.com

oliverblackk

Reaction score
I am just looking at CBD supplied by https://www.vitalityhealthcbd.com/ this morning, and came across their website. I am thinking of ordering some. I have occasional anxiety (had it all my life, I am a "high-strung" person) and am always looking for herbs to help with it (and my sleep!) Also need something for chronic pain from old injuries.

Elena Bey

Reaction score
It is essential to have a medical marijuana card and continue from thereon. The general benefits of holding a medical marijuana card is that you can lower tax bills on cannabis products and acquire high potency limits. It can even lead to consent for growing your own cannabis.

Wider access to more medical marijuana dispensaries is a plus. CBD products that come from either hemp or cannabis-derived will come in different strengths. In times of pandemic, inhalation or vaporization does not work for me.
I do go with paste form or perhaps chewing gum.
The conventional way of smoking CBD is also now in the form of e-liquids or even waxes.
I haven't tried the lotion form yet or even balm one.
I have super sensitive skin with traces of eczema.
I rely on buying only from a reliable dispensary or credible online retailer.
Never believe in ordinary sellers that are not linked to any medical name.