first baby on the way to veg state :')

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DankCannabis

Bong Ripper
Reaction score
Wassup MP i'm an9001 noob with a few pages from a book and sum pots. :banana:
i have read and understand some of the basics but my actual hands on experience lacks big time :/ i had grown some white widow femenised seeds i had orderd once a bit into Veg state but due to household complications was forced to give them off :'( saddest day of my life since those wer my first attemp seeds. since then i triedand triedagain with no success, idecided id buy new soils and get some new seeds. lack of funds got me on a bag seed grow and i have a seedling on its way to the big leagues :D but my set upis sloppy and i would hate to lose another beautiful artifact to such negligence and lack of knowledge. please feel free to dump any and all info you believe would get me on the right foot so i can continue to learn and take better care of my lady :heart:

KEEP ELEVATED :afroweed:

we are going to need to know alot more information inorder to help, what is the size of your grow space? do you have seperate veg and flower areas? do you have lights, like a highoutput T5 fixture for veg and an HPS for flower? what kind of medium are you using? what kind of nutrients are you using?
how is your setup sloppy? some pictures of your grow space would be very helpful as well.. simply saying its sloppy and you need help gives us no idea where to even begin since we have so little info.

i regret to inform that wen i grabbed the plant to put it back inside today i noticed one of the fanflades twirled upward and sortof dry. now im looking at it and the bottom leaves are drying similarto when then shed and fall off but what confuses me and givesme that gut feeling is that im still strictly on my first 2 fanblades and one of them is wilted and the other is upright stretched. im sorry for the lack of info i was lacking sleep.. BAD!!
its sitting in a one gallonpot with a miracle grow solution that prevents over watering. the space i have for it now is strictly temp. its sitting with a 50watt cool blue grow bulb found at any homedepot. someone please tell me if this baby can be saved if i should do a flush or maybe re pot her onto better soil.

the first pic is from a few days. the fanbladegrowth was slow but surely happening. as forthe others they are freshly taken. pls help :'(

IMGA0009.JPG

IMGA0007.JPG

IMGA0012.JPG

IMGA0013.JPG

IMGA0011 (2).JPG

Tell us more about your soil. My guess is that the Miracle Grow soil has nutrients in it. You do not want to use any soil that has time released nutrients, especially for seedlings. Seeds need to be planted in soil meant to start seeds. You also do not want to use anything with moisture control. Regardless of what MG may claim you CAN overwater. Miracle Grow is really not the best soil to use for mj. Cannabis needs wet and dry cycles.

i transplanted her this morning to a soil given to me by a good friend but unfortunatly it was too late and the leaves were too dry. she also gave me two clones in RW and i sort of know wat to do with it currently sitting in shot glasses with bottle bottom lids. howlong should this be done for before i begin to see the first root?? no hurry on that just curious so i can judge myself on how well its coming along. i am in the search for a proper light system with ballast and hood and the spot i will veg em in is under construction. im also looking for a better soil to transplant the ladies after but like i said just placed them to root so no hurry ive heard of 9 days fora few roots so ill keep researching and looking for the supplies

as for the soil i had placed them in my negligence and ignorance bought the wrong bag.. the NPK read .21-.07-.12 -__-
what are some goodbrands i can pick up from an avg flower shop?
thanks for your time guys these last few days have been hektik for me and today was heartbreaking :/

Latest posts

Back